Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh Racepill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
@HiddenUzer literally fucked his blonde white oneitis in Highschool and started bragging about in Discord and he’s a 5’11 normie chink in Canada, so much for muh racepill and you have to be a 6’0 Chang minimum to get a GF.

Comment if you want to rate my face I will message you
If that's you: face is around 3/10 in my oppinion.
How tall are you?
If you're under 5'7'' it's over for you.
If you're taller than that, you should looksmax and you'll probably be able to pull below average chicks.

Good lower third, dogshit eye area. He's above average for a chink, but nothing special compared to average whites.

5/10 give or take.

He told me he did every single type of oral on his ex.

Bones are everything, no race for bones. @Incelius Savage

White girls like Asian guys sometimes but chinks almost never do.

He’s a 5-6 easily

What a fucking fakecel.

He said she wouldn’t let him stick it in her ass or vagina until marriage so he had roid rage and they split up

If you read his oneitis posts and honestly thought he was an actual incel I have some news for you
I hated that faggot from the beginning.

thats why I ignored most ethnics bitching about jbw 24/7

I think HiddenUzer said he was mixed because his dad was white and his mom was Asian.

Makes you wonder how many fakecels are posting on this forum when someone with almost 9k posts turns out to be a larper

Makes you wonder how many fakecels are posting on this forum when someone with almost 9k posts turns out to be a larper
most people even aware of this forum’s existence are usually losers themselves

Already had the guy on ignore

I haven’t seen him, but mogs me. Fakecel:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Duh, he is a rich above average height chink fakecel in an area already invaded and neocolonized by chinks.

The fact that he was popular on this forum shortly after joining is evidence enough...

Fucking fakecel chinks. There's a gook soccer player that all the foids are talking about in my class. Zoomer foids are all coked up on kpoop and anime. Fucking weebs

Duh, he is a rich above average height chink fakecel in an area already invaded and neocolonized by chinks.

The fact that he was popular on this forum shortly after joining is evidence enough...
We should go to Vancouver @Incelius Savage and document AMWF there

We should go to Vancouver @Incelius Savage and document AMWF there
There is more WMAF than AMWF here actually but rice are not doing too bad. Neither are curries actually.
This is one of the better Cuckadian cities for ethnix

JFL at tall normies here claiming they're truecel because they're ethnic. time and time again we see them admit they're noncel or end up ascending. no race for your face and height