Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Muh Qaddafi was a bloody tyrant.'

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I never was interested in 2011 Libyan events.
I remember even saying that Qaddafi was a terrorist in conversation with the priest.

But recently I have read his public address:
"Whoever hands over his weapons, stays at home without any weapons, whatever he did previously, he will be pardoned, protected.
We will pardon anyone in the streets... Anyone who throws away his weapon and stays at home peacefully will be pardoned no matter what he did in the past."

Hardly the words of a bloody tyrant. Meanwhile Ukrainians shoot their men trying to escape the country and jewlenski is portrayed as a defender of democracy...

But recently I have read his public address:
"Whoever hands over his weapons, stays at home without any weapons, whatever he did previously, he will be pardoned, protected.
We will pardon anyone in the streets... Anyone who throws away his weapon and stays at home peacefully will be pardoned no matter what he did in the past."
over for you if you really believe that. Might as well believe in Santa Claus

Libya got rekt so that millions of niggers and sandniggers can invade goyrope

So you yourself believe in the NATO propaganda?
His own people killed him and started the revolution. Before you say “NATO helped them” it doesnt mean anything. They give guns to every war because of the money they gain from it

idk anything about middle east politics or society but i remember laughing when reading this

Dddgf

His own people killed him and started the revolution. Before you say “NATO helped them” it doesnt mean anything. They give guns to every war because of the money they gain from it
Cope. NATO clearly don't give the guns to their enemies.
Do you think that if Serbs in Northern Kosovo started insurgency, NATO would give guns to them?

Cope. NATO clearly don't give the guns to their enemies.
Do you think that if Serbs in Northern Kosovo started insurgency, NATO would give guns to them?
They definitely dont give guns to enemies. But whenever a government that is atleast slightly against the west they will atleast sell guns to the rebels fighting the government.

They didnt give guns to the serbian insurgents because kosovo wanted to be closer to the west just like albania, and serbia was anti west at that time

So you yourself believe in the NATO propaganda?
Not my point. My point is that its foolish to trust a man who tells his population to give up their guns. Guns symbolise freedom, if you government wants to take them away from you then they are taking away your freedom

Not my point. My point is that its foolish to trust a man who tells his population to give up their guns. Guns symbolise freedom, if you government wants to take them away from you then they are taking away your freedom
He was talking to rebels.