Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh "Men are the racist gender"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Kb9h5rkjpug21

Just lol

People dont like it when you use evidence. Stop it.

Fucking libtards with their retarded buzzwords. Unfortunately they don't work on people who aren't naive little kids. Fuck niggers, fuck homos and fuck the jews

SJWs will never pursuit foids,their objective have always been men.

Brown men are at the bottom of the barrel.

Water is wet.
Fire is hot.
Feemayles are NPCs.

It makes my blood boil when women act like liberal angels. Deep down, they are more racist towards curries than any man has ever been to me. They have always avoided me in school and deep down they think curries are the ugliest. Not to mention, they think we are all creepy smelly rapists. They want us dead. At least guys have given me a chance to prove myself. Say the same thing on reddit and cucks will be like "preference dosent make you racist". Then why do bitches say shit like "white guys ONLY". that dont sound like a preference to me.

It makes my blood boil when women act like liberal angels. Deep down, they are more racist towards curries than any man has ever been to me. They have always avoided me in school and deep down they think curries are the ugliest. Not to mention, they think we are all creepy smelly rapists. They want us dead. At least guys have given me a chance to prove myself. Say the same thing on reddit and cucks will be like "preference dosent make you racist". Then why do bitches say shit like "white guys ONLY". that dont sound like a preference to me.

Then why do bitches say shit like "white guys ONLY". that dont sound like a preference to me.

There is nothing wrong with white + white. This is natural. It should be the norm. Unfortunately, German females do not care and they go for some Moroccan and Afghan men. Filthy race traitors.

Men will fuck just about any race of women while shitcunts only want White Chads.