Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Muh Love"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I been told lie by society. When I was younger they used to tell me " you'll find love eventually" my parents told me " oh don't get a gf! You need to finish your school first" I tried but I got rejected many times. I been told this love lie,I genuinely believed it's existence. Like in old movies you know man and woman are in love with each other,say nice words to each other.

At first I thought it was my "game" and way to talking problem,but when I met blackpill I swallowed it asap because I knew the truth now.

Everything about looks,and that's how believe in "love" ruined.

Foids do not have souls,they want a handsome Chad only. No matter how your "personality" is good,foids see your looks as good personality.

Fuck them,I hate because I suffer because of them. And I don't know my way, if I finish school and be a wagecuck, what will happen? Nothing. I will keep suffering while Chad and Stacy make marriage plans. And I will die while roting,or go rope.

No future for us, it's beyond over. Never began for us.

That's what you get for being ugly. :feelsrope: But maybe if you worked on your personaliteehee!!!! :soy::soy: you wouldn't be a disgusting incel!! Just think about that, sweaty!!! :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

That's what you get for being ugly. :feelsrope: But maybe if you worked on your personaliteehee!!!! :soy::soy: you wouldn't be a disgusting incel!! Just think about that, sweaty!!! :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I hate these cuck advices. Lol what I did ? I'm not murderer etc. What defines good personality? Fuck cucks and normies

Damn why no one answered this thread?:feelsrope::feelscry:

Damn why no one answered this thread?:feelsrope::feelscry:

It is a monumental lie that you've been sold. However, it could turn out different for you. But better to be aware of the underlying truths that affect your circumstances rather than like so many who blindly and mindlessly carry on thinking that there is a promised reward. I guess be happy that you can understand it, a lot of people can't.

btw: see the quote in my signature

it never begun for lovecels

:blackpill:. God I fucking those bluepilled faggots who say "just finish school and get a career first!" Shut the fuck up you normiescum; yep just studymax while chad doesn't do shit and lives the time of his life with girls to then career max to be some wageslave betabuxx cuck giving slchomo your shekels while you're 400lb reddit poster looking wife tells you " sorry x im just not a sexual person" while she's getting eiffled towered by chad and Jamaal at her slut Stacy friends "HOUSE WARMING PARTY" her betabuxx husband paied for Lol. Life is a fucking JOKE

Just ask anyone to search "Good personality male" on Google Images and you'll see what a good personality looks like.

JFL at this being on the 5th column:
XwBGrVn.jpg

"Bad personality----- vs----- Good personality" :feelskek:

I been told lie by society.

Love is a male invention. Men are the real romantics. Men believe in love, write poems, songs and even religious texts about it. "God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." and so forth. Many men would kill and die for what and for whom they love. Maybe even themselves. Women would just share a snapshot on Instagram and then move on to the next shiny thing with a big dick.

k34Bzaf.png

Every incel's parents are instinctively cucktears when talking to their subhuman offspring about dating problems...