Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muh genetics

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
I have wide hips and am short bcs muh genetics, my skin looks all swollen and is red bcs skin disease, one eye is bigger then the other and have no hope of ever getting a gf. What do?

SuicidE oR cope

I have wide hips and am short
You cant even gymcel because youll always be a manlet and wide shoulders with wide hips look stupid as fuck. Im sorry bro, atleast you know here that youre not alone

time to pERsonalitymaxx

wide shoulders with wide hips look stupid as fuck.

Its better to look stocky or like a square than havubg hips wider than shoulders. Anything is better tyan having hips noticeably wider than shoulders.

Uncle ruckus?
But seriously though wide hips fucking suck, is there something you can do about your skin?also Getting ripped helps sometimes if you have a good body type too.

is there something you can do about your skin?.
Nope, went to a dermatologist to check it out, 500 dollars later. i can get some shit to make my skin not feel like im burning all the time but, i can't fix the exterior

I've heard wide hips screws you over, even if you get ripped things still look out of proportion. I guess you could try bulking up to mitigate the effects of that.