Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Muh ethnics are short"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So, I checked out the competition on this dating site. After a couple of years of watching constant Blackpill videos I keep hearing "White men are all tall, non-Whites look like dwarves next to Whites"

An older Indian man height-mogging a Non-Hispanic White-American man.

Afghan Millennial height-mogging German Zoomer ("muh Zoomers are tall", "muh Germans are absolute moggers").

Random selection of races, shortest guy is White (Spanish, gets height-mogged by a Chinese), tallest is Pakistani.

Non-Hispanic African-American is 6'4 ("Muh Blacks are all tiny").

The shortest guy is the Australian at 4'11.

Older Pakistani man has an identical height to the German and Brit. "Muh old ethnics are short", dude, this old Currycel height-mogs half of all White guys on this forum.

A Pakistani, an Irani, and a Non-Hispanic White-American, the shortest one is the Non-Hispanic White-American.

Moroccans and Swedes are of indistinguishable heights. I rarely see a Moroccan shorter than me on this website, he's one of the few.

6'9 Nigger from Santo Domingo, not many men are taller than this BLACK Dominican. Not a White Dominican, a Black Dominican.

Scrolling through male profiles on dating sites can either mean (1) "Ethnics" aren't as short as many Blackpillers think they are, or (2) being tall isn't an advantage if you're ethnic so all the tall ones are here.

Afghan Millennial height-mogging German Zoomer ("muh Zoomers are tall", "muh Germans are absolute moggers").

Also, Lebanese Boomer height-mogging a German Zoomer.

Do you know what statistical average means?

It's an advantage to be tall but the ethnictaxx is so great that it doesn't matter

So, I checked out the competition on this dating site. After a couple of years of watching constant Blackpill videos I keep hearing "White men are all tall, non-Whites look like dwarves next to Whites"

View attachment 879435

View attachment 879437

View attachment 879438

Random selection of races, shortest guy is White (Spanish, gets height-mogged by a Chinese), tallest is Pakistani.

View attachment 879439

View attachment 879440

View attachment 879441

Older Pakistani man has an identical height to the German and Brit. "Muh old ethnics are short", dude, this old Currycel height-mogs half of all White guys on this forum.

View attachment 879442

A Pakistani, an Irani, and a Non-Hispanic White-American, the shortest one is the Non-Hispanic White-American.

View attachment 879443

Moroccans and Swedes are of indistinguishable heights. I rarely see a Moroccan shorter than me on this website, he's one of the few.

View attachment 879444

6'9 Nigger from Santo Domingo, not many men are taller than this BLACK Dominican. Not a White Dominican, a Black Dominican.

Scrolling through male profiles on dating sites can either mean (1) "Ethnics" aren't as short as many Blackpillers think they are, or (2) being tall isn't an advantage if you're ethnic so all the tall ones are here.
My guy never heard the round up height a couple inches theory. Let's be real the ethnics are 99% sure rounding up their heights. Notice how it's never 6 foot +, they know they'd be fucked if any woman saw them and realized they are no where near 5'11-6 foot. 5'11 is most overused height known to man. I've had 5'8 guys tell me to my face they're 5'11 when the difference is night an fucking day man.

what about all the manlets that gave up completely?

what about all the manlets that gave up completely?

Obviously they're not going to be on dating sites. I just find it weird how most of the tallcels I see are from India and Pakistan.

Do you know what statistical average means?

Yes, and these average differences aren't as great as people make it out to be.

There's only a few centimetres difference between "Manlet countries" and "Mogger countries", but there are still plenty of tall men in those places. Plenty of incels on this forum who are 6'1 or 6'2 from India and Pakistan also said that they don't feel tall in their own countries.

10 centimeters is basically slightly over 3 inches, if you exclude SEA most men are barely shorter than Whites.

Obviously they're not going to be on dating sites. I just find it weird how most of the tallcels I see are from India and Pakistan.

View attachment 879466

There's only a few centimetres difference between "Manlet countries" and "Mogger countries", but there are still plenty of tall men in those places. Plenty of incels on this forum who are 6'1 or 6'2 from India and Pakistan also said that they don't feel tall in their own countries.

10 centimeters is basically slightly over 3 inches, if you exclude SEA most men are barely shorter than Whites.
also they could be lying because they are blackpilled, and understand that they are 100% invisible if they dont lie

Now take the perspective of an average Filipinx toilet:

Both the Dutchman and the Portuguese look tall from her perspective.

View attachment 879466

Curryland falls under 1.65-1.69m.
And as for people claiming 6’2” isn’t that tall in curryland, that doesn’t make sense statustically.

Curryland falls under 1.65-1.69m.
And as for people claiming 6’2” isn’t that tall in curryland, that doesn’t make sense statustically.
Curries don’t know how to measure height and overestimate it greatly. Everyone in my family thought my dad was 5’11” for the longest, till I got my height measured at age 15 and I was 5’8 1/2”. He was roughly an inch shorter standing next to me, making him 5’7 1/2”

Many of my relatives also overestimated tf out of their heights till they stood next to me and found they were actually 4-6 inches shorter than they thought :feelskek:

Just curry delusionmaxxing

Curries don’t know how to measure height and overestimate it greatly. Everyone in my family thought my dad was 5’11” for the longest, till I got my height measured at age 15 and I was 5’8 1/2”. He was roughly an inch shorter standing next to me, making him 5’7 1/2”

Many of my relatives also overestimated tf out of their heights till they stood next to me and found they were actually 4-6 inches shorter than they thought :feelskek:

Just curry delusionmaxxing
Over for measurement cels. People don’t want to live in reality.

Picking anecdotes doesn’t really help your point.

Statistics and maths isn't a strong point of many here. I saw a 6'2 tallfag here complain of constantly being height mogged by dutch females. I pointed out that even the Dutch female basketball team has like one foid over 6'2.

Statistics and maths isn't a strong point of many here. I saw a 6'2 tallfag here complain of constantly being height mogged by dutch females. I pointed out that even the Dutch female basketball team has like one foid over 6'2.
Hahaha. Even if one in one thousand women are over 6 feet tall, that’s the one we will notice and go on suicide watch for.

View attachment 879435

View attachment 879437

View attachment 879438

View attachment 879439

View attachment 879440

View attachment 879441

View attachment 879442

View attachment 879443

View attachment 879444

Lol yes ethnics can be tall but you know that most stats on those sites are larp. Those men are 10cm shorter than what they wrote in their profiles

I think there is an issue with conversion measurements that some think they generally taller (usually leaning to this point) or sometimes shorter, from not considering that 1 ft is 12 inches, not 10 inches; like, 5.9 ft (179.832 cm) is closer to 5'11 (180.34 cm) than 5'9 (175.26 cm).
Then you get weird case with 5.9ft and 6ft which are basically close to 5'11 and 6'0, but measurement confusion makes other think it is like 5'9 and 6'0 comparison.

So, I know a guy who thought he was 5'11 for such a reason when he was actually just a bit less than 5'9 at 175 cm.

Last edited:
I'm 5'10 browncel and I svffer