Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "muh domestic abuse"

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Three days ago, I was in English class, they were talking about domestic abuse and such. As always, everyone was saying the usual normie stuff but then this low inhib, black madman just out of nowhere says, "No one is forcing you to stay in an abusive marriage or relationship. You can easily just leave and/or get help."

IMMEDIATELY, all the girls in class started complaining, like "wow, how dare you." Jfl at these idiotic creatures. I really don't understand it. How hard is it to just leave an abusive relationship or even just get help?

THESE CRETINS LITERALLY ACCUSE RANDOM MEN/MEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT WELL OF RAPING THEM AND CONDEMN THEM TO YEARS IN JAIL FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON YET WILL ACTIVELY CHOOSE TO STAY IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WHERE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY OCCURRING TO THEM.

JUST ABSOLUTELY LOL AT FEMALES. They'd LITERALLY rather endure the bloody beatings of chads and chadlites rather than give some below average, meek guy a chance. Just wtf is this world tbh.

this world needs a good cleansing

Femoids should use that personality detector they supposedly use on us. Oh wait, the abuse from Chad or Tyrone turns them on too much.

ACCUSE RANDOM MEN/MEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT WELL OF RAPING THEM AND CONDEMN THEM TO YEARS IN JAIL FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON
Did you mean:incels gazing towards the direction of a female, only to be desciphering the crooked words of the professor on the board, and not intentionally facing towards the direction of said femoid

I want to abuse a female.

A guy who stands up and speaks the truth gets shamed by whores. It's nothing surprising, but definitely enraging since he perfectly pointed out an obvious solution.

This is what I always thought when friends would tell me sob stories about their abusive fathers and victim mothers. Well, your mother picked him. Of course, you cant voice this or you look like a heartless jerk.

Not a coincidence a black guy said this. I notice they tend not to give a fuck. If other men could pick up this trait we wouldn't be so kowtowed by the feminist onslaught.

A guy who stands up and speaks the truth gets shamed by whores. It's nothing surprising, but definitely enraging since he perfectly pointed out an obvious solution.

we need more blackpilled/anti-feminist low inhib heroes

This is anecdotal but I my early HS oneitis got a bf who was abusive and eventually started doing and dealing coke. They kept breaking up and getting back together, until I stood up and told her to go out with me instead - flat rejected. I recently heard she ditched him after he threatened to kill her and her baby sister with a gun "one too many times".

What I'm getting at is women would literally stay with a man who threatens them and their family with fucking -death- multiple times as long as that man is attractive. The personality detector is bullshit, they just don't care when it's Chad being a bastard.

This is anecdotal but I my early HS oneitis got a bf who was abusive and eventually started doing and dealing coke. They kept breaking up and getting back together, until I stood up and told her to go out with me instead - flat rejected. I recently heard she ditched him after he threatened to kill her and her baby sister with a gun "one too many times".

What I'm getting at is women would literally stay with a man who threatens them and their family with fucking -death- multiple times as long as that man is attractive. The personality detector is bullshit, they just don't care when it's Chad being a bastard.
Why the fuck you wk-ing. Should've killed her yourself.

Why the fuck you wk-ing. Should've killed her yourself.

This was back when I was 14 - too much of a little pussy to even try. Nowadays I just don't give a shit, let the roastie get what she deserves.

Lmao, most women have several orbiters that would take them under their wing if the females decided to leave an abusive relationship.

Women obviously enjoy being abused.

Females have no agency. A foid got angry at me on cuckit for saying this, but they like to blame the Chad abuser everytime and take no responsibility themselves. When incels have problems, "oh it's your fault". If foid has problems, "muh but he's muhnipulative".

muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muhsogyny

Your classmate is based. I would have said the same thing.

Absolutely based that guy is

For one, it is hard to get out of an abusive relationship because of financial dependence. Many woman wouldn't have enough money to get their own place and don't want to leave behind all of their shit they bought from Amazon. Many of them have become so accustomed to living with the abusive man that they wouldn't know how to live without him - literally.

It's only abuse when sub-Chads do it. When Chad does it, he's "expressing himself."

"I can't leave him! Look at his face!"

I am pretty sure that has been said word for word by female abuse "victims".

No sympathy for female "abuse" victims as most of them choose it and dump guys that actually treat them right.

I want to abuse a female.

Yeah.

Yep.

we need more blackpilled/anti-feminist low inhib heroes

Indeed.

For one, it is hard to get out of an abusive relationship because of financial dependence. Many woman wouldn't have enough money to get their own place and don't want to leave behind all of their shit they bought from Amazon. Many of them have become so accustomed to living with the abusive man that they wouldn't know how to live without him - literally.

Yes.

View: https://youtu.be/vvw_XmQxaW0?t=71