Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muh Chad uses reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
No, Chad uses snapchat, instagram, tinder, or whatever the fuck. The whole point of reddit is you don't show your face. This of course does not benefit him. A Chad lives life so well he wouldn't even know how to use reddit without sounding like a dumbass. How would Chad browse such niche and specific sub reddits when he has better things to do? Stacys browsing reddit? Come on this is retarded. If you believe in larps then you should go to Incel Tears. Muh I know a guy thats 7 foot tall 10/10 and has a harem of women that browses fucking reddit. Grow the fuck up.

Reddit is for cucks and cucks only

And landwhales. Go to any of their post history on reddit and you see mentally ill individuals. I am sick of this muh Chad uses reddit BS

And landwhales. Go to any of their post history on reddit and you see mentally ill individuals. I am sick of this muh Chad uses reddit BS
You see all kinds of scum. That's why trannies like to post in IT.

Are you saying this isn’t a Chad?
40DE2135 9EC8 4860 A96F 9F7A4DD91660

chad uses dial up internet and a flip phone

The Chaddiest Chad on reddit is probably some 5/10 normie who slays landwhales.

reddit is for normoid cucks and the foids who exploit them for betabuxx

reddit is for normoid cucks and the foids who exploit them for betabuxx
pretty much, reddits user base are pathetic simps hence all the fetish sub reddits IT members are subscribed to

And trannies. Don’t forget them.

Chads don't even have access to Google bro, they are busy fucking prime JB.
they wouldn't browse google much, maybe if they were doing research at school. THEY ARE ALL ON SOCIAL MEDIA APPS ASIDES REDDIT

Most chads probably don't use it, only few. I'd assume there is a fair share of chadlites there though.

Most chads probably don't use it, only few. I'd assume there is a fair share of chadlites there though.
Very very very few, almost none I would say active in any community there

BASED. You took the words out of my mouth. I made too many posts regarding this and I’m tired of repeating myself. Seriously though, fuck Reddit.

BASED. You took the words out of my mouth. I made too many posts regarding this and I’m tired of repeating myself. Seriously though, fuck Reddit.
I am glad you related to this topic :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Lol at believing redditors are anything but land whales and soys.

No, Chad uses snapchat, instagram, tinder, or whatever the fuck. The whole point of reddit is you don't show your face. This of course does not benefit him. A Chad lives life so well he wouldn't even know how to use reddit without sounding like a dumbass. How would Chad browse such niche and specific sub reddits when he has better things to do? Stacys browsing reddit? Come on this is retarded. If you believe in larps then you should go to Incel Tears. Muh I know a guy thats 7 foot tall 10/10 and has a harem of women that browses fucking reddit. Grow the fuck up.
are there people saying chad browses reddit? because all you really have to do is search up "reddit meetup" to disprove that
i don't think chad would spend much time on a site filled with insufferable cucks pretending to be experts

Reddit cuck: "I am what you call a chad"

>Proceeds to get cucked by an actual chad

I saw this thread on IT, you are mostly right though OP. At least for anyone over 25, Chads are too busy living life to be posting on random le reddit. Of course there are exceptions and zoomers chads may be different, they are a lot less masculine.

Most Chads literally don't even know what Reddit is. Hell, most Chads don't know what a Chad is.

Reddit is for losers in denial. That's really all that needs to be said about that cucked place. People who use Reddit can't accept that they're losers because of their ego issues. They construct elaborate fantasies and LARP as Chads, Navy SEALs, historical experts, MMA fighters, doctors, mountain climbers, philosophers, etc. In reality, the typical Reddit user is a basement-dwelling retard who flips burgers for minimum wage, worships his Nintendo Switch, and has absolutely no unique or interesting life experiences. They're just a bunch of soyboys who can't bear to admit that their oneitis is getting plowed by Chad, so they pretend to be the Chad who's plowing their oneitis.

Most Chads literally don't even know what Reddit is. Hell, most Chads don't know what a Chad is.

Reddit is for losers in denial. That's really all that needs to be said about that cucked place. People who use Reddit can't accept that they're losers because of their ego issues. They construct elaborate fantasies and LARP as Chads, Navy SEALs, historical experts, MMA fighters, doctors, mountain climbers, philosophers, etc. In reality, the typical Reddit user is a basement-dwelling retard who flips burgers for minimum wage, worships his Nintendo Switch, and has absolutely no unique or interesting life experiences. They're just a bunch of soyboys who can't bear to admit that their oneitis is getting plowed by Chad, so they pretend to be the Chad who's plowing their oneitis.