Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel muh breakup sadness

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
i always shake my head at normies and get angry everytime i see some bullshit post on reddit about " trying to get over a breakup". No one cares, if you have had a relationship/ and ur at least average looking you can go out there and get one again. its quite pathetic when they complain about how lonely they are being relationshipless for like a month, IVE BEEN A FUCKING VIRGIN AND RELATIONSHIPLESS ALL MY LIFE

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Then they get flowered with attention by a horde of thirsty guys, thus is life.

Being a male is pathetic unless you are a Chad

That's what women think tbh
If you aren't easily able to hook up after getting broken up with you are lame in their eyes.
They think their situation and ease of hooking up applies to every guy because they only care about the experiences of good looking guys.

Nothing can change until more men understand this.

The greatest hoax going right now is women convincing sub-Chad men that they have what it takes to sexually attract females if they just change x,y, and z about themselves.

Girls cry about a breakup with Chad until they hop on another Chads dick a month later.

Nothing can change until more men understand this.

The greatest hoax going right now is women convincing sub-Chad men that they have what it takes to sexually attract females if they just change x,y, and z about themselves.
Or be a beta buck cuck
Girls cry about a breakup with Chad until they hop on another Chads dick a month later.

Last edited:
It's funny how they get sympathy for it while we hate and scorn for never having ever been in a relationship JFL.