Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion MUH body positivity and Tinder

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
★★★★★
I'm noticing more these days that advertising catered towards women features a significant number of landwhales (MUH body positivity), whilst advertising for men still is largely Chad only.

Is this because women no longer need to be a Stacy to get a Chad due to hookup culture facilitated by tinder? Meanwhile, men still (and even more so) need to be Chads to have any chance of a non betabux relationship and therefore advertising for men remains aspirational in nature.

Advertising is geared towards women since they control spending and are more prone to it working on them. Hambeasts are used since they are the majority and women see themselves in it. It's not as effective on men, so I assume chad is another ad for the women.

Even blind women who can't see demand Chad lol

Muh body positivity is encouraging landwhales to be landwhales.

Advertising is geared towards women since they control spending and are more prone to it working on them. Hambeasts are used since they are the majority and women see themselves in it. It's not as effective on men, so I assume chad is another ad for the women.
Even blind women who can't see demand Chad lol
God tier AVI
that game is so good

CHAD ONLY. Even for deformed landwhales

Body positivity is only fat acceptance for females

Women can do no wrong. Soon women will get away with everything.