Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh beautiful white tradwife

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
You always see tradcucks talking to marry your high school sweetheart, except it doesn't work that well. Your wife, like any women nowadays, can left you at anytime and divorce rape you. I remember when tradcucks used to post a pic of a young couple who were "highschool sweethearts" and how they ended up marrying, they had children too, it was the perfect example, the dream of every conservative men. Later it was found that the marriage didn't last and the foid asked for divorce because she wanted to suck Chad's dick. Even her appearance had changed, she had tattoos over her whole body, face full of fakeup, attentionwhoring on instacattle 24/7. Obviously, tradcucks don't post this pic anymore.

Pic that was posted:

31012019teenmum111.jpg

Muh beautiful white tradwife. But wait, there's more:

1546142337820.png

caitlin-fladager.JPG

Dumb tradcucks, with the vagina jew, YOU LOSE.

Last edited:
White tradwifes don't exist.

awalt

Last edited:
what's her current chad look like?

bet she fucks refugee niggers

>white
>tradwife

say that again :feelskek::feelskek:

Alt righters are cucks

Note how she says, "One of my favorite men". That means that she has multiple CHADS, and is rotating them, while her ex is paying for it all.

And in all the pictures she is with a guy a head taller than her. Just look at the picture below on the right if he was 5´7" he would be considered average looking but because of his height it bumps him up several points.

tradcon foids are busy getting blacked

Cope. They exist, but only for white Chads.
Cope. They get bored and cuck him. There is no hope for empathic cucks. Only sociopathic unattached bad boys with no LTRing interests can win.

jfl even chad gets cucked in 2019 its truely over for every man

You always see tradcucks talking to marry your high school sweetheart, except it doesn't work that well. Your wife, like any women nowadays, can left you at anytime and divorce rape you. I remember when tradcucks used to post a pic of a young couple who were "highschool sweethearts" and how they ended up marrying, they had children too, it was the perfect example, the dream of every conservative men. Later it was found that the marriage didn't last and the foid asked for divorce because she wanted to suck Chad's dick. Even her appearance had changed, she had tattoos over her whole body, face full of fakeup, attentionwhoring on instacattle 24/7. Obviously, tradcucks don't post this pic anymore.

Pic that was posted:

31012019teenmum111.jpg

Muh beautiful white tradwife. But wait, there's more:

1546142337820.png

caitlin-fladager.JPG

Dumb tradcucks, with the vagina jew, YOU LOSE.
Her teen self was her prime.

I absolutely hate the e-thot look. Just look at that thousand cock stare on the last two images.

Tradfoids are whores too, more news at 11

Note how she says, "One of my favorite men". That means that she has multiple CHADS, and is rotating them, while her ex is paying for it all.
The soyboy probably learned to settle and eat the cum out of her used hole if he wants to be close to her still.

She traded Chad for Chad. Poor little foid will turn into a whore like mommy.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::kys:FUCK I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THESE BITCHES ALWAYS INFURIATE ME WHEN THEY DO THIS.

Ok bud you seem a bit confused on what "Trad" actually means...

-This girl dies her hair.
-This girl wears excessive makeup.
-Based on your claims this girl has tattoos. If she does, that's far from trad.
-This girl lives in Vancouver CA, not a small rural town. Bonus points for shithole canada and not rural america.
-This girl is verified on SM. Literal attention whore. Like it's her job
-This girl makes no deep references to her traditional congregation. In fact, if she was in one, they probably wouldn't allow the divorce.

Please elaborate on how this woman is traditional. Traditional women don't do the above, or at least 5/6 on a case-by-case basis. This is just a nice looking e-foid. She displays no components of it. There's 2 terms that people used when I was in high school for these type of women... Truck sluts and suburban cowboys. She seems the type.

I have met trad women that don't even have social media. I have met trad women I've never seen in makeup, never wear revealing clothes. They won't wear anything but dresses to church. This is not that woman. I don't see these women all over the place, but I see them enough to verify their existence.

This is the equivalent to pointing at Metallica and saying why is metal so boring? Well no shit bud you picked the bottom of the barrel stuff. Why compare this knockoff Lauren Southern to actual good women? What gain do you get? This just seems like a masturbatory effort to feel supreme to people like myself who long for a faithful wife and can see good in a very small subset of women (but understand that lookism still reigns supreme and she as a trad GL woman deserves the same of a man, which I am not.). Look, I am far from a fan of foids and cucks just like you, but put down the e-lotion and zip up the cargo shorts. Real trad women should be stood up for and defended (actual virgins ofc), and I agree this isn't one, but don't project this cretin onto a small subset of women who actually should give incels hope, not despair. Promoting good behavior and actions of women is the easiest way the average incel can help the cause. Don't project this women onto good ones.

Reminder that "tradcucks" are doing more to try and fix women than your sorry ass pleasuring yourself about a marginally related issue on an incel forum.

-This girl lives in Vancouver CA, not a small rural town. Bonus points for shithole canada and not rural america.
-This girl makes no deep references to her traditional congregation. In fact, if she was in one, they probably wouldn't allow the divorce.

Please elaborate on how this woman is traditional. Traditional women don't do the above, or at least 5/6 on a case-by-case basis. This is just a nice looking e-foid. She displays no components of it. There's 2 terms that people used when I was in high school for these type of women... Truck sluts and suburban cowboys. She seems the type.

I have met trad women that don't even have social media. I have met trad women I've never seen in makeup, never wear revealing clothes. They won't wear anything but dresses to church. This is not that woman. I don't see these women all over the place, but I see them enough to verify their existence.

This is the equivalent to pointing at Metallica and saying why is metal so boring? Well no shit bud you picked the bottom of the barrel stuff. Why compare this knockoff Lauren Southern to actual good women? What gain do you get? This just seems like a masturbatory effort to feel supreme to people like myself who long for a faithful wife and can see good in a very small subset of women (but understand that lookism still reigns supreme and she as a trad GL woman deserves the same of a man, which I am not.). Look, I am far from a fan of foids and cucks just like you, but put down the e-lotion and zip up the cargo shorts. Real trad women should be stood up for and defended (actual virgins ofc), and I agree this isn't one, but don't project this cretin onto a small subset of women who actually should give incels hope, not despair. Promoting good behavior and actions of women is the easiest way the average incel can help the cause. Don't project this women onto good ones.

Reminder that "tradcucks" are doing more to try and fix women than your sorry ass pleasuring yourself about a marginally related issue on an incel forum.
Traditional foids = foids whose true nature is restricted by society

Traditional foids = foids whose true nature is restricted by society
Well, kind of. I wouldn't use the term restricted, I would use the term modified. It has to be constructed from a young age. You could flip the switch on society instantly, and foids would riot. It wouldn't fix the problem; It has to be instituted from birth. Hoe into a housewife sorta logic.

I would also differ and say the father has far more of an impact (especially during the formative years) than society, though I do definitely encourage a return to a patriarchal society and it is an integral component. The father is arguably more important. Fortunately, in america, homeschooling is popular amongst good families, to avoid the drivel taught in public schools, and allows the father to teach his daughters the proper ways. If we can't return to the society, just drop out. That's what incels do.

Kek one picture has her son with a 'pride' t shirt. Over.

You were probably too butthurt to read, but i mentioned that that case was always the prime example used by trad people on the internet of how marrying your highschool sweetheart works. Trad people/conservatives didn't managed to conserve or protect nothing. You guys failed in absolutely everything, there's nothing anymore to conserve. They aren't doing nothing to fix women, they are just losing ground, you guys are completely powerless more than ever, but keep coping.

Last edited:

:soy:

ROFL

Tradcucks used to spam this couple everywhere.

She understood how to use make up and left her 6' tall Chadlite husband to get 6'3'' Chad.

This is the worst period for all subChad males.

You were probably too butthurt to read, but i mentioned that that case was always the prime example used by trad people of how marrying your highschool sweetheart works. Trad people/conservatives didn't managed to conserve or protect nothing. You guys failed in absolutely everything, there's nothing anymore to conserve. They aren't doing nothing to fix women, they are just losing ground, but keep coping.
Gonna have to dodge the e-ejaculate for this response.

You do realize that there's far more than just "being a high school sweetheart" that tradmen are pushing in women? How about virginity? Motherhood? Lack of tattoos and no excessive piercings? Natural hair? Trad Religious attendance? Modesty in appearance and demeanor? Lack of self doubt yet willing to submit? Family first? Devout and patriarchal father figure present? That's just a small number of things that need to be asked when searching for a trad women, and the good ones meet most if not all of these. Would I have loved a HS sweetheart... Hell yeah! But I can easy ignore that one for a woman who has many of the other things, which I was able to meet in college (unfortunately my short height and minor craniofacial deformity hindered my success to actually date any of them), and still see at church.

I mean, pianos and guitars are both stringed instruments... I've been playing guitar for 12 years and cant even play a chord on piano. You are pointing to a tall man and saying, "he must be good at basketball", when in reality the poor guy hasn't touched a basketball since he got forced to play in middle school. This is arguably the lowest IQ drivel I've seen on this site in a bit. Hey guys, tradchrisitans and muslims don't like gays, why do they fight? they agree on one issue dood!

Lastly, when people say go for high school sweethearts, it is really meant go for a young virgin. if you meet that person in college, at work, or in your 40s, it doesn't matter. Nuance seems to go over your head though. Boomers say this cause back then they actually all were virgins (better days they were).

Judging by your response you're just so self-rightous queer who just wants to feel superior. Turns up nose...snorts... hah, I may be an incel but at least I'm not a TRADincel. THEY are the ones who ruined women. Seems like you hate the tradcucks more than foids. Know your enemy; You don't, you diseased leftist cuckold. Your self righteous ilk has done more harm to women (and thereby created more incels) than any trad man ever has.

You do realize that there's far more than just "being a high school sweetheart" that tradmen are pushing in women? How about virginity? Motherhood? Lack of tattoos and no excessive piercings? Natural hair? Trad Religious attendance? Modesty in appearance and demeanor? Lack of self doubt yet willing to submit? Family first? Devout and patriarchal father figure present? That's just a small number of things that need to be asked when searching for a trad women, and the good ones meet most if not all of these. Would I have loved a HS sweetheart... Hell yeah! But I can easy ignore that one for a woman who has many of the other things, which I was able to meet in college (unfortunately my short height and minor craniofacial deformity hindered my success to actually date any of them), and still see at church.

I mean, pianos and guitars are both stringed instruments... I've been playing guitar for 12 years and cant even play a chord on piano. You are pointing to a tall man and saying, "he must be good at basketball", when in reality the poor guy hasn't touched a basketball since he got forced to play in middle school. This is arguably the lowest IQ drivel I've seen on this site in a bit. Hey guys, tradchrisitans and muslims don't like gays, why do they fight? they agree on one issue dood!

Lastly, when people say go for high school sweethearts, it is really meant go for a young virgin. if you meet that person in college, at work, or in your 40s, it doesn't matter. Nuance seems to go over your head though. Boomers say this cause back then they actually all were virgins (better days they were).

Judging by your response you're just so self-rightous queer who just wants to feel superior. Turns up nose...snorts... hah, I may be an incel but at least I'm not a TRADincel. THEY are the ones who ruined women. Seems like you hate the tradcucks more than foids. Know your enemy; You don't, you diseased leftist cuckold.
I didn't said they ruined women, just said they didn't conserve anything, and i'm right. Blame the people who were posting this example on the internet for years. You guys may think you control women or are fixing them, but it's just an illusion. Like i said, keep coping with your tradcuck movement.

How am I coping though, you are, because what you believe is more optimistic. You're coping, you cannot ascend, it doesn't exist, you will always be an emotional cuckboy.

I didn't said they ruined women, just said they didn't conserve anything, and i'm right. Blame the people who were posting this example on the internet for years. You guys may think you control women or are fixing them, but it's just an illusion.
This response proves about how out of touch with trad men you really are. Nobody claims we're winning. Most of us, including me, think we're "losing". I prefer to say we're surviving. We win on a micro scale (families) and not on the macro scale.

Do you know how many good trad women I've met in my life under the age of 35? Maybe 10. 15 if I'm being generous, as little as 5 if I'm super picky. It's not a ton man. We're getting reamed by lefitst/zionist media, social media, encouragement of miscegenation, sodomy, and homosexuality, lack of responsibility of sex, things of the like. We have few options but to hunker down and weather the storm. Every once in a while I see a good woman who made it out of the vault, but it's far from an everyday occurrence.

For a real life example, I went to my pastor a while back about finding a wife. He basically gave me a brutal blackpill... He said that there aren't really many, if any, good trad women anymore (especially in my area) and your best bet is to "get lucky online". He basically said there's not much I can do and he's a damned ordained minister.

I doubt there are that many trad women types in existence. Like .000000001%. I am amazed though by how this girl is whoring around, but she virtue signals about having amicably divorced. Like this is the new post Christian Trad wife. Wow, how virtuous! She amicably whores.

The other thing is tattoos. Leviticus specifically prohibits this activity, but I have seen "Good" girls showing cleavage with scripture tattooed on an upper breast. Like really?

AWALT AWALT AWALT. CUCK GENOCIDE NOW!

It started for that man...

But it's ovER for him now

This world sucks!

BBC theory confirmed.

Thanks jews.

:feelsbadman: I spent years regretting my high school years. I always thought that maybe if i would've lowinhibmaxxed i couldve gotten lucky to get a girl and marry her young and we'd still be together. but now i see that even if i would've somehow manage to get a girl (unlikely) that she should've left me by now

Tradcucks always end telling young men to marry foids. They never learn.

We have to maintain no fap for eternity.

For a real life example, I went to my pastor a while back about finding a wife. He basically gave me a brutal blackpill... He said that there aren't really many, if any, good trad women anymore (especially in my area) and your best bet is to "get lucky online". He basically said there's not much I can do and he's a damned ordained minister.

He knows that it is fucking over.

Last edited: