Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Muh BBC."

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
How come there's no "normie" blacks. They're either Tyrones or Anime/Video Game autists, theres no in-between.

How come there's no "normie" blacks. They're either Tyrones or Anime/Video Game autists, theres no in-between.
People say the same thing about ethnics in general lol. That they are either chad or incel.

are 6/10 whites failed chads?
No.

They do exist.

There has never been a normie black guy, they're either tyrones or failed black guys.

A black "normie" is an Incel.

doesn’t even look bad. he’s probably just one of those rare awkward black guys

No.

They do exist.

There has never been a normie black guy, they're either tyrones or failed black guys.

A black "normie" is an Incel.
caged hard at this whole post srs. so 5-6/10 blacks that get LTRs and rare casual sex (basically normies) do not exist? because most black men irl are like that.

doesn’t even look bad. he’s probably just one of those rare awkward black guys

He's 5'2, and he's 16 but looks 8. He's finished R.I.P

I don’t think his face looks that bad

He’d be normie tier if he had average height and frame

could still impregnate multiple white landwhales tbh

Jfl thats really accurate. Brutal truth for blackcels, reminds me of that etika nigga

massive cope. he will fuck a white JB in high school and then will end up in prison in his 20s or will get shoot by the police or rival gangs while you're rooting here

Jfl thats really accurate. Brutal truth for blackcels, reminds me of that etika nigga
honestly there is some truth to this. ive met fewer black normies than tyrones or weeb autists.

It's over for him.

massive cope. he will fuck a white JB in high school and then will end up in prison in his 20s or will get shoot by the police or rival gangs while you're rooting here
High Velocity copist.
Hes short. Its over for him.

Well there is a lot of blue pilled dudes trying to get him off of reddit.
HA!
As if that is gonna help...
He´s already beyond fucked with those "genetics".

Well there is a lot of blue pilled dudes trying to get him off of reddit.
HA!
As if that is gonna help...
He´s already beyond fucked with those "genetics".
:feelskek:

No timestamp, probably just a troll using some black kid’s selfie

Normalfag blacks are usually called Jamals in my book. The kid in the picture looks like a Jamal to me.

If you're not a thugmaxxed alpha jock you're basically a black incel

because their shitty "black power" and "staying together" mindset makes it so that you are either a strong, athletic Tyrone or a complete outcast to the community if you have interest in anything besides sports and rap (at least in the USA).
I don't hate black people, I hate black culture.

But he slays all muh finnish women:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah: