Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL muh BBC

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Blackcels on suicidewatch, I bet she will tolerate Tyrone when he makes a sexual advance on her.

death to racemixing

She prob already has been blacked enough to move on by now, everyone here should know that white sluts are all over nigger thug dick

Blackcels on suicidewatch, I bet she will tolerate Tyrone when he makes a sexual advance on her.
yeah any 8+ is a juggernaut
She prob already has been blacked enough to move on by now, everyone here should know that white sluts are all over nigger thug dick
t. BLACKED subscriber

Honestly, imagine being so race privileged that people actually call you an "exotic".
Idk, how blackcels even sleep at night after having the audacity to post on here, after being called the " exotic" type.

Honestly, imagine being so race privileged that people actually call you an "exotic".
Idk, how blackcels even sleep at night after having the audacity to post on here, after being called the " exotic" type.
Cope. Unfortunately there are ugly rejects in every race. Would kill to have the privilege Tyrone, Chad, or normie has.

Cope. Unfortunately there are ugly rejects in every race. Would kill to have the privilege Tyrone, Chad, or normie has.

Yeah, when the average penis size is 13 inches within your race...

Tyrone is an exception to this. Bet she has been blacked already.

Yeah, when the average penis size is 13 inches within your race...
Suifuel for blackcel dicklets ngl. How does dick size even matter when these cunts don't even want to fuck us:feelsbadman:

Suifuel for blackcel dicklets ngl. How does dick size even matter when these cunts don't even want to fuck us:feelsbadman:
dick has very little to do with it
its about the face, blacks are uglier so its over

dont fall for BBC/dickpill trolls

dick has very little to do with it
its about the face, blacks are uglier so its over

dont fall for BBC/dickpill trolls
Depends on who you're comparing tbh. All races of men who are deemed attractive have Chadlike features. All I know is that being mogged in any way fucking sucks.

Last edited:
mogs me

she's just saying that to not hurt the feelings of her soyboy patrons

Reminds me of another hilarious video from 2011

Funny how the "BBC spammers" are nowhere to be seen.

Life as a Chad > Life as a Tyrone
Life as a white guy > Life as an ethnic

Ever notice how most foids to for the same look?

Now that I own the BBC
What am I supposed to do with that thing
Now that I own the BBC
What am I supposed to make of this thing

Remember 99% of what comes out of a foids mouth is a lie. She has been with at least 5-10. She probably just found Chad more enjoyable and wants to keep blacks from breeding like most foids.

A male streamer would be crucified if he had said this about women of any race.

Remember 99% of what comes out of a foids mouth is a lie. She has been with at least 5-10. She probably just found Chad more enjoyable and wants to keep blacks from breeding like most foids.

"I cant deal with black guys" got ghosted by 50 tyrones pump and dumping

but yea why would a white bitch who looks sexy and can get chad settle for an ethnic? she would fuck tyrone obviously but unless he rich af and a 10/10 she not gunna settle down with him. she only want relationship with chad

I saw a 5'5 black guy at the store today with a fit brunette. Northern europe. The fuckers came behind me in line at the register. It was a bizarre sight.

I saw a 5'5 black guy at the store today with a fit brunette. Northern europe. The fuckers came behind me in line at the register. It was a bizarre sight.

Typically foreign women just want to fit in with the new culture and make new social circles...also the fall for the BBC meme...and black men are always looking to score, so they are always starting conversation with women.