Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh Based Islam

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I made a Muzzmatch profile and every single foid there has a photo with the same aesthetic as the average western foid on Instagram, with so many filters and only a third even wore a head scarf in any photos.

I even got dogpilled by a 4’11 landwhale, she had dog mom in her about me. :lul:

What has this to do with Islam ?

Do Muslim foids like ricecels?

Muslim dating app
"Muslim - dating app“ JFL

Just make a Muslim brothel, it’s the same.

Islam has the power to control foids if it’s practiced in politics. Stop being a western puppet

Also half of the them larp about being 20, they look a decade older than what they claim. And all the decent looking ones look like they want to spend all your money on expensive vacations, it’s over if you have no social circle. @Incelius Savage

Also half of the them larp about being 20, they look a decade older than what they claim. And all the decent looking ones look like they want to spend all your money on expensive vacations, it’s over if you have no social circle. @Incelius Savage
Water is wet. Women are liars. If islam was practiced, life for men would be so much easier

"Muslim - dating app“ JFL

Just make a Muslim brothel, it’s the same.

Islam has the power to control foids if it’s practiced in politics. Stop being a western puppet
Water is wet. Women are liars. If islam was practiced, life for men would be so much easier

islam promotes hypergamy since it allows men to marry 5 foids, all foids will go for Muslim Chad

Image won't fucking load so Sahih Bukhari 8:82:830.