Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Muh 6x5 is average"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Just take a look at the comments.....

b-b-but at least im not hurting her with my size r-r-right?

Those are exactly my dimensions. It's totally average. I can't imagine anyone complaining because it should fit like a jigsaw puzzle piece with the average female.

The comments...

The guy who reasons on average is dumb. Many Asians play the average down, so the guy is in Congo and speaks "muh dur average 6x5".

Sex toys should be banned for foids, they can have sex with incels within 5 mins but they would never do that. They would rather fuck lifeless plastic toy than with ugly male.

Sex toys should be banned for foids, they can have sex with incels within 5 mins but they would never do that. They would rather fuck lifeless plastic toy than with ugly male.

It is average, but foids don't settle for the average

Average is not good enough. Thankfully jelqing works, i went from 4.5*5 to 7 by 6 over 2 years. So dick size is not something to worry about to much.

Lifefuel for me since I'm dickmaxxing.
Of course coping retards say my big size would hurt women in the future if I ascend because they don't want me to get ahead.

Shane diesel has like 1 in 10,000 girth dude
Those are exactly my dimensions. It's totally average. I can't imagine anyone complaining because it should fit like a jigsaw puzzle piece with the average female.
Cope. if you’re not stretching her out to the point her pussy rips and she’s screaming in pain, you’re not really having sex

i call bs
you can believe what you want. it takes lots of time. i spent 4 hours wearing a penis extender daily, worke husky pants over it. I used clamping for girth maxing. Most people dont get results cause they are unwilling to spend 4 hours daily like i did. some nights i would levae the extender on during sleep so it would be 8 hours

I think they play average down on purpose.

you can believe what you want. it takes lots of time. i spent 4 hours wearing a penis extender daily, worke husky pants over it. I used clamping for girth maxing. Most people dont get results cause they are unwilling to spend 4 hours daily like i did. some nights i would levae the extender on during sleep so it would be 8 hours
pics?

I thought that was a guy at first

Lmao at the comments "My wife could take all 8" for sure. No problemo!" :soy::soy::soy:

"My wife loves Shane Diesel Realistic Dildo. Just don't forget to use water based lube with this beast :)"

"omg! i love it! def going to order! B/f will just have to stay in his chastity device longer lol" commented by this thing jfl

Last edited:
they don't want it to fit, they want to be streached

Also no way that is 10 inches it looks more like 7-8

Exactly, we are not below garbage in the eyes of them.

oh are you fucking KIDDING ME :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Average is not good enough. Thankfully jelqing works, i went from 4.5*5 to 7 by 6 over 2 years. So dick size is not something to worry about to much.
and yet you are still posting there so i guess it was waste of time

and yet you are still posting there so i guess it was waste of time
yes i am still 5'5 and curry at the end of the day. a big dick is useless unless you have the looks to back it up

whores have roast beefs they are not even satisfied with 10 inch cock

I have a 4.2” dick, it’s over for me. Go on without me.

that dildo looks twice as thick as me......... all the shit i read from men and even woman discussing that a 4.5-5 inch long and 4.5 inch girth dick is all you need BUT what if you run into one of those cunts big enough to go spelunking in?

Toys can't impregnate you with non-Chad semen.

Please share your routine. Life fuel.
i did something similar to this guide: https://www.ahcafr.com/jelqing/
for penis length and I did soft clamping for girth. again I did this stuff religiously which is why I got results. you have to be very meticulous about this, I almost got injured a few times. always make sure your never in pain as that is a bad sign.

brainless shamaless foid literally shows a dildo jfl

It's funny really, why would there be a species that has more than half of its males having a cock size that isn't big enough for the majority of its females. What a sick joke.