Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mtn = incel confirmed again

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
There is a girl who is objectively my looksmatch at university, she is a 5/10, she sparked a little interest in me and when I saw her WhatsApp contact in the university group, what did I find?

She's with a guy who is at least a 7/10!

Again the same shit confirming what I say, sub'7 is more and more real every day and there is nothing that stops it, I am invisible to my looksmacths who are totally average women without anything special, these women always end up with much guys more attractive than they

I'm starting to get angry at these mfs who are dating down, like motherfucker, that woman doesn't belong to you, you're stealing another man's woman, shame on you piece of shit.

Of course the final conclusion is that either I am left with only copping or I come out with a 3-4/10 (borderline deformed), I think I choose the first option

Last edited:
Hypergamy summarized.

LTN may as well be on the same level as subhuman now

Of course the final conclusion is that either I am left with only copping or I come out with a 3-4/10 (borderline deformed), I think I choose the first option
they already have multiple litechads with perfect personalities messaging them im sorry vro

because they were rejected by their chad only looksmatches
Yes I know, but it makes me so angry, in a just world that girl will be in a relationship with a man like me, not with that HTN mf who looks above her league.

It's annoying to see that imbalance directly.

There is a girl who is objectively my looksmatch at university, she is a 5/10, she sparked a little interest in me and when I saw her WhatsApp contact in the university group, what did I find?

She's with a guy who is at least a 7/10!

Again the same shit confirming what I say, sub'7 is more and more real every day and there is nothing that stops it, I am invisible to my looksmacths who are totally average women without anything special, these women always end up with much more guys attractive than they

I'm starting to get angry at these mfs who are dating down, like motherfucker, that woman doesn't belong to you, you're stealing another man's woman, shame on you piece of shit.

Same, check out my post

I am mtn too and non NT. Women even below my looksmatch fuck chads in Poland

I am mtn too and non NT. Women even below my looksmatch fuck chads in Poland
I just realised bitch i liked is even below my looksmatch probably (her appeal is insane, could get anyone in my school)

I just realised bitch i liked is even below my looksmatch probably (her appeal is insane, could get anyone in my school)
Just realised her face is too fat even tho she isn't fat but her face looks bloated (like bulk dorian yates).

I wonder how attractive she is objectively. Could it be that you had a perverse fixation on her prior to discovering her relationship status?

Women I once knew have betrayed their handsome spouses by cheating on them with indubitably uglier men. It was incomprehensible to me at first, but then I came to understand that some women severely fetishize cuckoldry, humiliation, and titular power dynamics.

I wonder how attractive she is objectively. Could it be that you had a perverse fixation on her prior to discovering her relationship status?

Women I once knew have betrayed their handsome spouses by cheating on them with indubitably uglier men. It was incomprehensible to me at first, but then I came to understand that some women severely fetishize cuckoldry, humiliation, and titular power dynamics.
I stopped being emotional and idolizing women a long time ago, I'm being objective, it's not that I care about her existence, it just gave me a little interest because "Hey, she's a looksmatch girl who studies the same degree as me, let's see whats up"

Last edited:
I stopped being emotional and idolizing women a long time ago, I'm being objective, it's not that I care about her existence, it just gave me a little interest because "Hey, she's a looksmatch girl who studies the same degree as me, let's see whats up"
What did you say to her?

It is.
Oldcels like @nice_try and @Pancakecel need to realise this. Its not 1976 anymore
It's not. Look around, plenty of average and below average dudes have girlfriends.

Probably, she doesn't talk like a high IQ person either.
What will happen to you if this continues? I have read some of your posts and political ambitions are apparent, is there a chance that you may pursue the career of a politician or law-maker? I know another user who has governmental aspirations.

What will happen to you if this continues? I have read some of your posts and political ambitions are apparent, is there a chance that you may pursue the career of a politician or law-maker? I know another user who has governmental aspirations.

I am only studying to be a history teacher, but all my posts are based on idealism and fantasy, emotions, my spirit moves towards great sociopolitical events, the macro factor, this is what drives me to study history.

But I am realistic and I know that the best thing I can do at this moment in my life is to graduate from a career that I like and not end up working low-wage jobs. Maybe if I achieve it, at 40 or 50 years old I can manage to move in the political area, but it is an ideal, not a realistic possibility.

The best thing that can happen is that things change for the better in general for all men, that we men wake up as a collective and begin to defend ourselves from the gynecocracy system, if that happens then my voice can be heard, if it doesn't happen then I will simply be censored.

Yes I know, but it makes me so angry, in a just world that girl will be in a relationship with a man like me, not with that HTN mf who looks above her league.

It's annoying to see that imbalance directly.
Exactly bro. It pisses me off so much. I should be able to easily get a looksmatched gf. She should be dating me and not going for guys way above her level

It is.
Oldcels like @nice_try and @Pancakecel need to realise this. Its not 1976 anymore
You can cry as much as you want lad, you're a fakecel as far as im concerned. End of.

Take a look at the thread you posted of your spic head, and you'll see most agree.

Its funny how desperate you are to be validated here, but it just ain't happening is it...

Last edited:
Sorry for being retarded, but can someone explain to me what HTN/MTN/LTN means? I keep seeing these acronyms and I don't know what they mean

Sorry for being retarded, but can someone explain to me what HTN/MTN/LTN means? I keep seeing these acronyms and I don't know what they mean
High tier normie, Mid tier normie, Low tier normie

You can cry as much as you want lad, you're a fakecel as far as im concerned. End of.

Take a look at the thread you posted of your spic head, and you'll see most agree.

Its funny how desperate you are to be validated here, but it just ain't happening is it...
they'll leave this site once they grow out of this phase

5/10 are no way incels. I go outside and see many average dudes in relationships. Even if the dating market is fucked it’s not so bad that 5/10 gets LITERALLY NOTHING, the 3/10 autistic subhumans are the ones who get NOTHING.

Most 5/10 will ascend eventually especially if they are NT. That’s one reason why this forum has such a high turnover rate.

HTN = 6/10, MTN = 5, LTN = 4.

For whatever reason, people are straying from the /10 ratings.

General dating rule in Current Year is men need to date down 2+. If you want your looksmatch, you need to Oofy Doofy and be used/abused.

Can't blame men here, it's our dogshit feminist society.

cope youre just a fakecel youre not online so as far as im concerned

cope youre just a fakecel youre not online so as far as im concerned
Cry harder boyo, its satisfying knowing how rattled you are jfl. I think you know you dont belong here.

Nah you didnt

Ok believe what you want but im already a incel legend here in trucel bro + i have aura here
Yes I have, many times. Whether its when you spam my profile or tag me in random threads, because I live rent free in your little head. If you're too stupid to remember then thats not my problem boyo

Yes I have, many times. Whether its when you spam my profile or tag me in random threads, because I live rent free in your little head. If you're too stupid to remember then thats not my problem boyo
NO you didnt

I recently got rejected by a girl that is slightly below my looksmatch