Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MTN catches his Becky cheating on him. She calls the cop. Cucked.

i see shit like this and then i think to myself “maybe being incel ain’t so bad”

look at how pathetic the "chadlite" is just hiding in the corner behind her. so much for muh women prefer strong and independent men.

i see shit like this and then i think to myself “maybe being incel ain’t so bad”
The future of most normies is being cucked and divorced. That's the statistic.

Blown wide open :feelswhere:

At this point just cum and dump foids dont build a relationship with them they’ll just cuck you over lol

Last edited:
At this point just cum and dumo foids dont build a relationship with them they’ll just cuck you over lol
I mean it's not hard to figure such femshit will cuck 100%

Literally imagine wageslaving, buying a house, then while you are wageslaving at work your foid fucks chad lite in your bedroom and kicks you out of your own house when you catch her.

It's over we entered the era of cuckoldry at scale.

I love the young people...

I think the same when I see people struggling with screaming kids.

Literally imagine wageslaving, buying a house, then while you are wageslaving at work your foid fucks chad lite in your bedroom and kicks you out of your own house when you catch her.

Government mandated cuckoldly

You vill sit in ze cuck chair and you vill be happy goy!

Many men married men are in much worse situations. When normie guys tell you they envy your situation, they're probably not bullshitting.

Women could literally steal your property with this tactic. They could live with you for some months, cheat on you, and then call the police and have them take you out. You would have to take her to court to have her evicted which would be a long, grueling process.

Not me. This is a life of hell.

Women could literally steal your property with this tactic.
Yep. In the US if your GF lives a few day with you she gets squatter rights and you can't kick her out. She could be fucking chads 24/24 in your own bedroom and all you can do is watch helplessly. Cucked by governments.

Vile whore someone needs to hit her repeatedly with a hammer

Land of the cucked

This is why beta buxxing is the most cucked thing in existence