Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MtF's can become our greatest allies

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
If you look at the guys claiming to be women, you see a lot of them honestly aren't much different from incels. A lot of them transition to get sex and more attention simply from being "women," and many got bullied in school, had low-T physical/mental features, and are just basically incels before they transition. Also, tons of them actually fucking despise women. Some of the shit they say puts us incels to shame(they act even more "entitled" than we do to sex; they talk about killing women, etc.). If we showed these guys how much "cis" women despise them, and that for most of them being a tranny is a massive cope, then a substantial portion would probably sympathize with us.

and we could escape inceldom with them

They are legit the definition of degenerate

[attachment=2635]

Attachments

• C9F7E9FC-EAA4-4DA1-861A-B6FB92AAB3FA.jpeg
    C9F7E9FC-EAA4-4DA1-861A-B6FB92AAB3FA.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 157
Just lol at supporting degeneracy

MTFs are too busy taking that chad dick and/or their own incel friends from their DnD groups etc etc to be worried about the lives of virgin cucks like us.

They’re a voting bloc

I've only ever seen two MtF trannies in real life before, and, in regards to the original post of this thread, I can 100% confirm that they do this to broaden their sexual experiences and better their chances of getting into sexual situations with others.

transgerderism is a metal illness.

No. The very few successful trannies end up becoming mega Stacies.

When I played a girl online, I shit on incels for being beneath me.

Heightframeface said:
Just lol at supporting degeneracy

I'm not defending it, I'm saying that these people are basically just incels in denial. They're a bunch of mentally ill, unappealing men who are either coping or are so desperate that they are trying to be women to get sex. I don't support it but I can definitely relate.