Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MTB attempts suicide, survives and has to live the life of an incel

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
She was 18 when she attempted, she survived a self-inflicted gunshot to the head. The reason for this attempted suicide?

Her boyfriend broke up with her and college was making her anxious. Imagine how the boyfriend feels, he made a girl want to rope because he decided to not be with her anymore. He must've been a Chad to have this sort of effect on her...

She literally looks like Mitty from made in abyss.

View: https://youtu.be/3VHTquIQBBo?si=4B1v0-aoJAbGXnk6

Cope, she still has more smv than the entire forum
And simps will probably fund reconsructive surgeries for her

even with her destroyed face & lower iq (already low because foid) she have more SMV on Tinder & IRL than us

There isn’t a single woman, no matter how deformed, that can even come close to experiencing the life of a true incel.

There is a girl with two heads that had marriage proposals and a string of boyfriends.

Even if they’re comatose or paralyzed they still have memories from when they were cherished more than the most beloved kings and emperors of all time.

Charlemagne had maybe a few thousand women that wanted him in his peak. A girl with two heads could pull those numbers in NYC in a week.

Last edited:
even with her destroyed face & lower iq (already low because foid) she have more SMV on Tinder & IRL than us
Of course no doubt she will still find a man, burn victim ridden women are always finding guys that will cuck themselves for some deformed pussy.

But no doubt she will never be the same after this. She could have ridden the cock rollercoaster but that will be impossible, instead she has to settle for her actual looksmatch and this time (ironically) be happy to have a MTN. It's crazy to me how women will only date their looksmatch unless they go through a traumatizing facial reconstruction surgery that leads them to be vomit inducing to look at.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8COwoW5Rk

Simps will suck her pussy off anyway. She still has more smv

If she was with me she would have never worked a day in her life and would get all the love and affection i could possibly give to her, but she unfortunately only had eyes for tall chads...
ZERo compassion from me, she got what she fucking desERved!

Of course no doubt she will still find a man, burn victim ridden women are always finding guys that will cuck themselves for some deformed pussy.

But no doubt she will never be the same after this. She could have ridden the cock rollercoaster but that will be impossible, instead she has to settle for her actual looksmatch and this time (ironically) be happy to have a MTN. It's crazy to me how women will only date their looksmatch unless they go through a traumatizing facial reconstruction surgery that leads them to be vomit inducing to look at.

you need to be truely ugly or truely beautiful

Cope, she still has more smv than the entire forum
And simps will probably fund reconsructive surgeries for her

Yep, especially after these things get televised. I predict that her new fame will get her tens of thousands of simps that will send her money and Chad will give her pity sex (pity sex is only for toilets by Chad).

It's ovER for that Sandnigger, meanwhile all the female sandniggers will have amazing sex lives. Every toilet has as much sex as she desires whenever she wants and with whomever she wants.

> "live the life of an incel"
> Talks about a woman

:feelshaha:

Damn she got blackpilled by life @IncelTears @TehFeds @UniversityCikes

She needed to be more confident :foidSoy: propably her mysoginistic views that led to her bf leaving her and her developing anxiety amirite?

Inceldom for women is not being able to successfully conquer Chad cock, so yeah she's an incel.
incel - involuntary celibate.
Women will always have a man to have sex with, no matter how ugly. ergo women cannot be incels.

unfortenetely she has more smv than me

… still chad only for runescape ogre face
IMG 0776

She was 18 when she attempted, she survived a self-inflicted gunshot to the head. The reason for this attempted suicide?

Her boyfriend broke up with her and college was making her anxious. Imagine how the boyfriend feels, he made a girl want to rope because he decided to not be with her anymore. He must've been a Chad to have this sort of effect on her...

LMFAO. This should be tagged as life fuel.

I wish i was also a giga chad like him to make beckies shoot their brains out right after i pump and dump her :feelshaha:

Sub5 either way :lul: :lul:

Some genuine lifefuel.

Good pick.

hurr durr dididurr durr like shut the fuck up you deformed pigskin whore

Fuck it’s so over for her, this is what keeps me up and not depressed is knowing there’s bigger trucels out there jfl

Fuck it’s so over for her, this is what keeps me up and not depressed is knowing there’s bigger trucels out there jfl
That doesn't even help me. Why would it make me feel better knowing there are people uglier than me. It's like being okay with your current weight if you're fat because there are people who are morbidly obese and bedridden.

That doesn't even help me. Why would it make me feel better knowing there are people uglier than me. It's like being okay with your current weight if you're fat because there are people who are morbidly obese and bedridden.
It only works if you’re not fucked fucked, being fat is something u can change, deformed it’s not. Better below avg than deformed

When you cant beat the tutorial

There isn’t a single woman, no matter how deformed, that can even come close to experiencing the life of a true incel.

There is a girl with two heads that had marriage proposals and a string of boyfriends.

Even if they’re comatose or paralyzed they still have memories from when they were cherished more than the most beloved kings and emperors of all time.

Charlemagne had maybe a few thousand women that wanted him in his peak. A girl with two heads could pull those numbers in NYC in a week.
this.

thats why you put the gun into your mouth and aim upwards you dumb cunt. or atleast aim it right at your temple

and all of this misery because Chad dumped you?

jeez...

she must feel an unimaginable amount of regret

she must feel an unimaginable amount of regret
Which manga is your avi taken from?

Btw she deserves this and I'm glad it happened but telling that she's now still higher in smv than us is insane, I wouldn't touch her with a 30 foot pole and my standards are very low.

Chads cock literally blew her mind away, now she's downgraded to sub5 yet still have endless men lining up to wife her, 10000 men on tinder saying "hello cutie:3" will make her believe she is her former self again quick enough do not doubt it.

Unbelievable. A woman with a single head is very likely to cheat, so much more with two heads. I understand banging her as a novelty, but what idiot would want to commit?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back