Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MSTOW , when the coping is so hard

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
"i only go with 9s and 10s" .

jfl as if you had a chance with modern women .

MGTOW aka MSTOW is just incels in denial. I'd know because I used to be a MGTOW coper on&off when I was 14-16.

Imagine being so low IQ to think 9 and 10's would even grasp your existence as a deathnic.

Rational, intelligent men should seek to father and raise children in the interest of the future of humanity and the world

Sorry i'm not from Reddit and when I looked up MSTOW, no results came up. What does it mean?

Those guys aren't even that bad, but they're not white so MSTOW

Over for them

Dadadada

Eh, whatever. I like this guys videos. He has a cool accent and he's pretty blackpilled about most topics despite his mgtow/redpilled ego. I'll give him a pass for this one. He's coping.
Not to mention he's well over 6 feet and is not bad looking so maybe not 9s and 10s but it wouldn't surprise me if he scored with some hot chicks.

Egypt men have the lowest SMV in Africa and slightly above Currys

MGTOW vs MSTOW is like ISIS vs ISIL

dude in the right could probably get some beckies in the west
dude in left never even began, just lol

Eh, whatever. I like this guys videos. He has a cool accent and he's pretty blackpilled about most topics despite his mgtow/redpilled ego. I'll give him a pass for this one. He's coping.
Not to mention he's well over 6 feet and is not bad looking so maybe not 9s and 10s but it wouldn't surprise me if he scored with some hot chicks.
Tbh , he need a macular body which is hard at the age of 38 I believe . He may get.some hot Muslim virgin chick from the Arabic countries . But at the age of 38 and with that gummy face it won't be easy lmoa .
Rational, intelligent men should seek to father and raise children in the interest of the future of humanity and the world
You mean to be a wise rational mentor for the young boys . At least they won't be a bunch a narcissistic Chads . But if a 40 years old mentors tries to mentor a 12 years old kid , he will be at jail for pedophilia .
And mentor won't accept to be a cuck who raise another male children and his slut mother .

Last edited:
Attitudes and personalities are largely inherited (either by nature or nurture. Which it is doesn't matter- the end result is the same) so in the interest in the future of the world, rational men should seek to have children

Men legitimately should stop going for anything less, that's part of the problem.

Men legitimately should stop going for anything less, that's part of the problem.
time to exercise our hypergamous and polygamous nature if we want to fight back this degeneracy .
let every man have 4 wives for god sake