Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MSM interview with St Bagelcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Apologies if these have already been posted...

He needs a publicist.

I wish I was as NT as bagelcel..

I hope Bagcel can at least earn some shekels from this, maybe make a YouTube channel and post blackpill videos or something.

9:08 Bagelcel gonna get RKO'd watcha watcha.

Midgets are funny tee hee. No one is taking him seriously.

Apologies if these have already been posted...

This guy is not an anything -cel. If you want to make him the hero of manlets, fine, but he has had sex it's just a question of the types of pussy he gets. He's mentally kind of off his rocker about assuming everyone is making fun of his height. When you call the cops on a clerk asking about your height you know something is off.

This guy is not an anything -cel. If you want to make him the hero of manlets, fine, but he has had sex it's just a question of the types of pussy he gets. He's mentally kind of off his rocker about assuming everyone is making fun of his height. When you call the cops on a clerk asking about your height you know something is off.
His wife was from Indonesia so she basically just used him for a green card. After that he got rejected even by fat noodlewhores.

Calling the cops on that clerk may seem crazy on the surface, but now this dumb fuck will think twice before talking that way again. Is it worth having the cops show up to your workplace just to dunk on some short guy?

His wife was from Indonesia so she basically just used him for a green card. After that he got rejected even by fat noodlewhores.

Calling the cops on that clerk may seem crazy on the surface, but now this dumb fuck will think twice before talking that way again. Is it worth having the cops show up to your workplace just to dunk on some short guy?
They were curries and unlikely very tall themselves.

I have so much respect for saint bagelcel. He is a hERo is my eyes the small guy standing up to chad the bullies despite his height. Plus he has a famous persons name, so hopefully he can do more work and spread awareness of the blackpill and inceldom in general.

He’s not even a bad guy.

Most people assume that I'm mentally defect to begin with in terms of my eccentric and aggressive/paranoid nature.

However this observation about myself comes from normies with no impactful negative social experiences.

Society made me unhinged, I was pretty neurotypical at a young age.

The same can be said about Chris Morgan.