Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MRA asian subreddits need to be awakened to the black pill

L

LoshingFung

Banned
-
Any fellow blackpilled ricemen here? I'm not actually an incel but I've been awakened to the truth and swallowed the ricepill after being immersed in the MRA bullshit for so long.

The simple truth is that East Asians evolved in a different environment to Northern Europeans and to succeed we must realise our genetic advantages and disadvantages. By blaming the media is not going to help us win. In any group setting with rice and mayos, mayos will inevitably end up being the leaders of the group because they are genetically larger and more dominant. The only way for rice to make it is if we excluded mayos altogether and hold on to authoritarianism then use our genetic advantages of having higher IQ and being more obedient and therefore more cohesive to beat them. The Chinese leadership have realised this long ago, the CCP is actually based as fuck, it's time the rest of the westernised rice do the same.

WARNING: this thread contains pure ricepill, coping MRA on suicide watch when confronted with truth.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/78r7l4/lets_not_forget_that_countless_power_lifting/dowf6gf

I’m not actually an incel

Fucking graycel coming in bragging about not being an incel JFL. Chang out.

Fucking graycel coming in bragging about not being an incel JFL. Chang out.
self proclaimed , same as itcucks that claim that they're not inkies :feelsthink:
but :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: nonetheless

Ling chi
Ling chong
chich bing
gang wong si tong
thong wong
bang kok wong
wimmy wank kang wong
ho le bong chi bong
long time long chi
fuk le bong chich chang bing bang

Reported. Bye bye

Reported. Bye bye
is this incels.is or virgincomplaining.is? Actually trying to come up with solutions, helping eachother or just circlejerk and do nothing?

The simple truth is that East Asians evolved in a different environment to Northern Europeans and to succeed we must realise our genetic advantages and disadvantages. By blaming the media is not going to help us win. In any group setting with rice and mayos, mayos will inevitably end up being the leaders of the group because they are genetically larger and more dominant. The only way for rice to make it is if we excluded mayos altogether and hold on to authoritarianism then use our genetic advantages of having higher IQ and being more obedient and therefore more cohesive to beat them.
Based and ricepilled. Whites will always beat us if we are forced to compete with them, racial segregation is the only answer.

is this incels.is or virgincomplaining.is? Actually trying to come up with solutions, helping eachother or just circlejerk and do nothing?
-- RULES --
  • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").

Based and ricepilled. Whites will always beat us if we are forced to compete with them, racial segregation is the only answer.
hell yes! glad I'm not the only one who have come to this conclusion

-- RULES --
  • Do not humble-brag, such as by subtly praising your own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2").
He is a ricecel, you probably mog him.

-- RULES --
Alright man, I'll remove it on my original post
If you're not rice why you even replying to this thread lol, fuck off

Last edited:
If you're not rice why you even replying to this thread lol, fuck off
You are a greycel and one of the first thinks you do here is admitting that you are a sexhaver.
This is giga asshole behavior

You are a greycel and one of the first thinks you do here is admitting that you are a sexhaver.
This is giga asshole behavior
well you probably mog me anyway for being white so you're the asshole now fuck off

virgincomplaining.is? just circlejerk and do nothing?
yes

Interesting post tho, it is true, western countries want to sweep it under the rug, but there are differences in averages among races (i.e. we know which race has lowest avg iq)

yes

Interesting post tho, it is true, western countries want to sweep it under the rug, but there are differences in averages among races (i.e. we know which race has lowest avg iq)
yes absolutely, and different societal structures need to be implemented for these genetic differences in order to solve the problems at heart.

yes absolutely, and different societal structures need to be implemented for these genetic differences in order to solve the problems at heart.
it's why china will eventually mog the west. west is a giant circlejerk of whiny betas with first world problems. meanwhile china has 1 billion people manufacturing half the shit on the planet

it's why china will eventually mog the west. west is a giant circlejerk of whiny betas with first world problems. meanwhile china has 1 billion people manufacturing half the shit on the planet
Absolutely, but China has a weird obsession with loving whites who agree with them, they are based but still oblivious to the competitive advantages of whites vs East Asians I outlined, although it's hard to predict the impact of human genetic engineering on this, China is certainly not holding back on genetic engineering experimentation

Absolutely, but China has a weird obsession with loving whites who agree with them, they are based but still oblivious to the competitive advantages of whites vs East Asians I outlined, although it's hard to predict the impact of human genetic engineering on this, China is certainly not holding back on genetic engineering experimentation
physically stronger/bigger on avg yes, but this will not limit China from world domination (since military is mostly based on technology/manufacturing, not raw strength nowadays)

Not a brag, most of yall will stop being incels at some point in the future too, but the ideologies of this movement are absolutely real and undeniably true. However you apply the blackpill is up to you, but I personally am on the mission to wake up other rice, hope you do the same, it's your genetic responsibility.
jfl. If you stop being an incel you were never an incel to begin with. I am a short ugly ethnic male and I will be incel until I die.

physically stronger/bigger on avg yes, but this will not limit China from world domination (since military is mostly based on technology/manufacturing, not raw strength nowadays)
What I mean is in their society, whites are welcomed and even embraced if they openly support China, this is a mistake because in a social setting whites have an advantage in having higher T and naturally a high social ability. This is why you see western companies even when founded by rice completely get swarmed by whites in upper management and leaving rice to the lower ranks doing the actual work. Once they infiltrate Chinese society they will gain positions of power and eventually turn their policies to favour western ideals, exactly what happened to South Korea and Japan. Similarly Jews do the same to whites.

Rice are highly intelligent, certainly not inferior to whites but in a group setting when put together competing on the individual level, we lose.

The possible solutions are a complete segregation of the races, allow limited number of whites into the country with enforced restrictions on their reproductive rights or genetic engineering to increase the natural social competitiveness of the East Asian stock.
jfl. If you stop being an incel you were never an incel to begin with. I am a short ugly ethnic male and I will be incel until I die.
I was an incel and still consider myself an incel in the SMV sense of the word, most of you will find ways to transcend, you already have a huge advantage compared to a non-woke incel in that you realise the real problem.

Last edited:
What I mean is in their society, whites are welcomed and even embraced if they openly support China, this is a mistake because in a social setting whites have an advantage in having higher T and naturally a high social ability. This is why you see western companies even when founded by rice completely get swarmed by whites in upper management and leaving rice to the lower ranks doing the actual work. Once they infiltrate Chinese society they will gain positions of power and eventually turn their policies to favour western ideals, exactly what happened to South Korea and Japan. Similarly Jews do the same to whites.

Rice are highly intelligent, certainly not inferior to whites but in a group setting when put together competing on the individual level, they lose.

The possible solutions are a complete segregation of the races, allow limited number of whites into the country with enforced restrictions on their reproductive rights or genetic engineering to increase the natural social competitiveness of the East Asian stock.

I was an incel and still consider myself an incel in the SMV sense of the word, most of you will find ways to transcend, you already have a huge advantage compared to a non-woke incel in that you realise the real problem.
I don't think that will happen to china. Happened to japan since they lost ww2 and were occupied. Kind of same for SK since western armies were there for korean war and still stationed there

I don't think that will happen to china. Happened to japan since they lost ww2 and were occupied. Kind of same for SK since western armies were there for korean war and still stationed there
I hope so, the amount of whites have been increasing in China exponentially before covid. Although the CCP is very based, whites cannot obtain citizenship or own property in China unless married to noodlewhore and even then they cannot become true citizens, they certainly have no influence at the political level, but recently they've been giving a bunch of special privileges to Elon Musk and the elite whites whose been saying good things to make CCP happy.
CCP is not retarded, they most likely have a plan to screw over Elon Musk by copying all his tech.

I hope so, the amount of whites have been increasing in China exponentially before covid. Although the CCP is very based, whites cannot obtain citizenship or own property in China unless married to noodlewhore and even then they cannot become true citizens, they certainly have no influence at the political level, but recently they've been giving a bunch of special privileges to Elon Musk and the elite whites whose been saying good things to make CCP happy.
CCP is not retarded, they most likely have a plan to screw over Elon Musk by copying all his tech.
yep. funny enough whites are dum enough to fall for it. They thought they could "westernize" china by manufacturing shit that. didn't work lol

Those aren't Asian MRA subs. They are Asian "redpill" subs.
MRA doesn't necessarily mean redpilled. And MRAsian is just an insult directed against Asian guys that talk about struggles Asian men face from society @starcrapoo

Any fellow blackpilled ricemen here? I'm not actually an incel but I've been awakened to the truth and swallowed the ricepill after being immersed in the MRA bullshit for so long.

The simple truth is that East Asians evolved in a different environment to Northern Europeans and to succeed we must realise our genetic advantages and disadvantages. By blaming the media is not going to help us win. In any group setting with rice and mayos, mayos will inevitably end up being the leaders of the group because they are genetically larger and more dominant. The only way for rice to make it is if we excluded mayos altogether and hold on to authoritarianism then use our genetic advantages of having higher IQ and being more obedient and therefore more cohesive to beat them. The Chinese leadership have realised this long ago, the CCP is actually based as fuck, it's time the rest of the westernised rice do the same.

WARNING: this thread contains pure ricepill, coping MRA on suicide watch when confronted with truth.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/78r7l4/lets_not_forget_that_countless_power_lifting/dowf6gf

"I'm not actually an incel"

the fuck are you doing here?

And yes I'm a blackpilled ricecel, and by this I already don't trust you.

But yes we're weaker and smaller on average.