Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mr.Whiteknight RedPill Tradcuck is mad at the existence of MGTOW

fag got battered in the comments

Most women are pieces of shit, entitled and narcissists so adding them in your life and getting the government involved in it is a mistake.

Nothing to do with not being a man, we just don't want to kill ourselves because some foid made our lives unsalvageable.

just another piece of MAN UP propaganda

Why does he care what other men do with their lives? He should actually be glad there aren't more men in the dating pool. Less competition.
I guess, because He falls under the category ´PUA´ of the manosphere, which is red pill territory with a slight Tradcuck touch to it, to lewer in naive young men who still live in their :bluepill: fantasy world.
If more men realize the juice ain´t worth the squeeze and decide to check out, he simply won´t have as many customers to buy his shit PUA courses

I respect MGTOW a lot more than redpillers grifters like that punk in the video.

white knights are cucks

I respect MGTOW a lot more than redpillers grifters like that punk in the video.
I also respect MGTOW a lot, and truly admire them. But, they are one of the most HATED groups by society.
I´d argue they receive the same amount of hate, that incels get.
People simply can´t stand, that there is a large group of men out there (which is growing FAST exponentially), that are checking out of the dating market and don´t want to deal with women anymore.
As soon as you go against the grain, as soon as you stop putting women on a pedestal they can´t stand you anymore

I also respect MGTOW a lot, and truly admire them. But, they are one of the most HATED groups by society.
I´d argue they receive the same amount of hate, that incels get.
People simply can´t stand, that there is a large group of men out there (which is growing FAST exponentially), that are checking out of the dating market and don´t want to deal with women anymore.
As soon as you go against the grain, as soon as you stop putting women on a pedestal they can´t stand you anymore
I strongly agree based greycel. If anyone gives you shit and calls you a grey as an insult, pm me. I'll back you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back