Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mr. Sam Entertainment’s Brother Singing

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
the cope is strong in the sam brothers

Never began for him

I jejed so hard that I have snot all over my arm

Keep hating, they're good at rapping.

i’m kinda jealous of their ability to ignore how subhuman they are

Fuck, I thought it was going to at least sound good if he’s putting himself out there like that. Why would he do this to himself? Is he jestermaxxing?

i’m kinda jealous of their ability to ignore how subhuman they are
yeah their courage to keep going in the face of mocking and insults is admirable

They must have the best family in the world, their confidence is unmatched, he doesn't even sound good:feelskek:

So the brothers are called Samuel and Lemuel

yeah their courage to keep going in the face of mocking and insults is admirable
That's not courage. Courage would be being aware they're ugly and living their own lives without giving a shit. They're deluded clowns. Maybe your skull needs a minimum level of normality to have inside a brain capable of self awareness. Below the sub 3 threshold uglines is very often correlated with an underdeveloped brain.

That's not courage. Courage would be being aware they're ugly and living their own lives without giving a shit. They're deluded clowns. Maybe your skull needs a minimum level of normality to have inside a brain capable of self awareness. Below the sub 3 threshold uglines is very often correlated with an underdeveloped brain.
they are aware they are ugly, especially Sam, there are some tiktoks that made that clear. It is courageous

They’re both Saint tier although despite Sam being uglier his brother is even shorter than him which means he’s like 4ft6 or something. Really gotta suck, but they’re in Malaysia so it’s not like they’re constantly running into Chads like they would in the West.

They’re both Saint tier although despite Sam being uglier his brother is even shorter than him which means he’s like 4ft6 or something. Really gotta suck, but they’re in Malaysia so it’s not like they’re constantly running into Chads like they would in the West.
Sam hairmogs and skinmogs his brother, also Malaysia is known to be terrible for curries

they are aware they are ugly, especially Sam, there are some tiktoks that made that clear. It is courageous

Yes but in a "but I'm cool and can conquer you cause I'm Indian" way or he wouldn't spend money on trendy clothes

The brothers Saints Samuel and Lemueel

Dravidians were blessed with African genes.

just listen to that personality

It's even scarier when you see your own bad features in him, chin, cheekbones etc

oh my god god really hated the sam brothers, they couldnt even be gifted with a normal voice :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: they had to get the most annoying high pitched voice
Sometimes I wonder how literal 0/10s end up breeding and creating more 0/10s.

In some ways, I understand the logic. Imagine spending your best years raising a child into an ugly, deformed, gigamanlet that has no real chance in life.

A family of manlet frogs. Their genes should've gone extinct.

God chose him as his spokesperson.