Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mr personality

post on music thread next time

I want to clarify that I do not hold or support the political views expressed on this site, nor am I associated with any other users here. I firmly reject any content that is politically incorrect or illegal. My participation here is purely for entertainment purposes, and the character I am portraying does not reflect my personal beliefs or values.

bro this is the same foid that made the short dick man song

i hope she gets beheaded (in minecraft)

I want to clarify that I do not hold or support the political views expressed on this site, nor am I associated with any other users here. I firmly reject any content that is politically incorrect or illegal. My participation here is purely for entertainment purposes, and the character I am portraying does not reflect my personal beliefs or values.

That whore and her two hit wonder short man and this garbage, good riddance.

SOUGLY