Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mr. Cancer

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
MR CANCER

A short story

He went for his colonoscopy and there were many hot women there in the room. The doctor gave him anesthesia and shoved a tube his asshole. It hurt. As he lay there farting and twisting in discomfort, he heard the females laughing.

After the colonoscopy was finished, he was informed by the doctor that the tumor was so large that he would be dead within 3 days. The cancer had spread to every area of his body.

He went home and died later that day.

Did you go to the doctor yet

No :feelsbadman: but I will to get colonoscopy. Might die shortly after though but it's okay.
Lol i remember I thought I had hiv for a year straight and was also too scared to go to doctor

Lol i remember I thought I had hiv for a year straight and was also too scared to go to doctor
Glad you're okay man. I remember when I first complained about my intestinal issues to my doctor he said "it could be (insert std)" and I said "no, it can't" and he said, "you didn't have sex?" And I said "no" and he looked at me shocked and said, "never?! In your life?" And I said "that's correct"

If you're not larping then I'm sorry for you, having to vent about fucking deadly cancer on an incel site with people barely caring.
My condolences man.

You have to go to the doctor and I will make another appointment for driving lessons. We will overcome it.

Glad you're okay man. I remember when I first complained about my intestinal issues to my doctor he said "it could be (insert std)" and I said "no, it can't" and he said, "you didn't have sex?" And I said "no" and he looked at me shocked and said, "never?! In your life?" And I said "that's correct"
You should try and sue him for persistent STD questions like that, make him feel uncomfortable if he asks again, like when i got my bloods done I asked if I need a cum sample as well because I was unsure of how it happens