Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion mr beast is done for

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
jfl at that fag getting exposed for scamming, faking his videos, and promoting gambling even also obesity to little kids.
He was also aware that his best friend was a pedophile who had a whole discord server texting little boys, and to make it even more brutal Mrbeast was also in the discord server where everything took place.

I was glad to see the fall of that faggot and he had a strange face, a smile that I dislike like the guy on the 40-year-old virgin poster.

I was glad to see the fall of that faggot and he had a strange face, a smile that I dislike like the guy on the 40-year-old virgin poster.
if he wasn't status Maxx, he would've been posting on here.

I thought everyone already knew Mr Jew's videos were fake. I mean they look more fake than some of netflix's shit.

I thought everyone already knew Mr Jew's videos were fake. I mean they look more fake than some of netflix's shit.
this:

his videos looked staged as shit, i'm surprised IT nerdy skeptics never did one of their FBI type investigations into him

he's rich
we are done

He's too big to fail, unless youtube bans him. I doubt it, unless he does something really fucked up. He could lose tens of millions of subs and it'll be like using a water gun on the sun.