Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Moving to Siberia

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Is moving to Siberia legit? I'm thinking of Norilsk ngl. Solitudemaxxing

Never saw snow in my life.

I wish I could move to Siberia...

Tbh Siberia sounds like the perfect place to hermitmaxx and to get away from society as a whole.

I don't know about Siberia, but I'm planning on moving to the countryside in the next few years to get away from society a bit.

Over for frozen Salvinicels.

Looks beautiful ngl
Theres also wolves

Yeah ngl, do you live in a city right now?

Siberia or somewhere on the seaside for me ngl...
Yes, I live in the very definition of a degenerate NPC shithole megacity headed to destruction. I have to be here for work, but I'm reaching the point where I'll have saved enough that I can buy a place in the countryside, raise some animals, and live a humble life off my savings and maybe some remote wagie work just to be on the safe side. Oceanside would be fantastic, but practially it'll probably be a little lake somewhere, ideally about a km off any kind of main road and 20 minutes from a sleepy town where I can periodically get gas and whatever else I need. I'd be open to Siberia or Argentina or any number of places, but I'm a burger so I'll probably just end up in the mountains in Pennsylvania or Wyoming or something. I've been looking at properties for a while, but not that seriously. Just looking and planning, haven't seen places or made an offer or anything.

Yes, I live in the very definition of a degenerate NPC shithole megacity headed to destruction. I have to be here for work, but I'm reaching the point where I'll have saved enough that I can buy a place in the countryside, raise some animals, and live a humble life off my savings and maybe some remote wagie work just to be on the safe side. Oceanside would be fantastic, but practially it'll probably be a little lake somewhere, ideally about a km off any kind of main road and 20 minutes from a sleepy town where I can periodically get gas and whatever else I need. I'd be open to Siberia or Argentina or any number of places, but I'm a burger so I'll probably just end up in the mountains in Pennsylvania or Wyoming or something. I've been looking at properties for a while, but not that seriously. Just looking and planning, haven't seen places or made an offer or anything.
Damn, good luck, boyo... Sounds comfy af ngl... Mountains are not too bad either, can be quite remote too.

siberia is low temperature cope

Mogs me to Zagreb and back · From Norilsk

Beautiful and approved

Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky
Ded srs?

Is moving to Siberia legit? I'm thinking of Norilsk ngl. Solitudemaxxing
JFL
Norilsk is the most polluted city in Russia
DON'T GO TO SIBERIA OR URALS
Norilsk
Norilsk2

Gl freezing to death

Norilsk too big, move to Dudinka

You can meet my uralic brothers there

Sounds like a good move. I don't know about Norilsk, but I've heard good things about Belgrade.

hqdefault.jpg

Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky
Ded srs?
:feelshehe:
JFL
Norilsk is the most polluted city in Russia
DON'T GO TO SIBERIA OR URALS
View attachment 142647View attachment 142649
Massive cope
Norilsk too big, move to Dudinka
Thanks for suggestion ngl
Sounds like a good move. I don't know about Norilsk, but I've heard good things about Belgrade.

hqdefault.jpg
Belgrade, ded srs?

Go Tim Bergling's manager

Snow could be a good cope

Go to pripyat and grannymaxx with the local babushkas

I hate russia and russians tbh

Going to Siberia is actually a good idea. No female will drive licence mogg me there.

too hot for me tbh ngl