Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel moving to dorm

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
fuck my life bros I move out to the dorms this week I got shit luck for roommate pick, he's a high tier normie with a gf its so fucking over. I'm going to have to endure hearing the sounds of sex in a fanless, AC'less claustrophobic room within the thin-walled prison of the dormitory, with no weed or any other drugs to at least numb the pain of loneliness. Listening to boring lectures surrounded by young chads and stacys on a day-by-day basis. If the other 3 people in my dorm are not sub7 I will 100% rope.

Last edited:
Noise cancelling headphones are your new best friend.

My advice just commute to college or save up for a single apartment

Maybe you'll ascend

i’m in the same situation too :feelsrope:
but luckily for me, i dont have to deal with a roommate because of the coronovirus.

hopefully campus life wont be hell for the both of us, but it probably will be filled with envy and loneliness

now, let’s embrace the darkness…

i’m in the same situation too :feelsrope:
but luckily for me, i dont have to deal with a roommate because of the coronovirus.

hopefully campus life wont be hell for the both of us, but it probably will be filled with envy and loneliness

now, let’s embrace the darkness…
Damn your lucky. I was under the impression I would have my own room only until this week when I got a random email from my roommate… only thing good so far is my adviser put me in the easiest possible classes but I will still prob end up failing because I am low iq and can’t stay awake

fuck my life bros I move out to the dorms this week I got shit luck for roommate pick, he's a high tier normie with a gf its so fucking over. I'm going to have to endure hearing the sounds of sex in a fanless, AC'less claustrophobic room within the thin-walled prison of the dormitory, with no weed or any other drugs to at least numb the pain of loneliness. Listening to boring lectures surrounded by young chads and stacys on a day-by-day basis. If the other 3 people in my dorm are not sub7 I will 100% rope.
Don’t go to dorms ffs they are disgusting, live with your parents or alone in a flat

Is living alone not an option?

Don’t go to dorms ffs they are disgusting, live with your parents or alone in a flat
Mom wanted me to “experience the college life”, had no say in it. It actually works out because I can rope without her having to see my rotting carcass

Just ascend bro jfl
:feelskek::feelskek:

You'll become a mentalcel

Mom wanted me to “experience the college life”, had no say in it. It actually works out because I can rope without her having to see my rotting carcass
Mine too but I escaped from there cuz it was a shithole and I hate People

Dude dont do roomates. I went through 3 and all 3 fucked while I was in the room trying to sleep. I eventually got a single because I cannot stand people. Do yourself the favor and get used to living alone now.

Enjoy listening to foids get fucked by Chad.

I'm in my fourth year of college, and only two out of my 12 total roommates have had girlfriends, and neither of them had sex in the dorms, AND they both mogged me. In fact, I've never, ever heard anyone have sex in the dorms ever, and all of the dorms I lived in were co-ed. You might be in luck when it comes to that.

I'd say it's a sign of the times, due to how fucking bullshit women's standards are for men nowadays.

Last edited: