Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious moving to a new country

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
once i get all my neetbuxx money along with the other money i have, what country should i move to? i'm white, 26. i just want to get out of america

i was also thinking of moving to SEA
Thailand and the Phillipines have become a destination for normie (s)expats though. Some people on (s)expat communities recommend other lesser known countries in SEA tbh

Thailand and the Phillipines have become a destination for normie (s)expats though. Some people on (s)expat communities recommend other lesser known countries in SEA tbh
i'll look into that, thanks man

Cambodia sounds fun. Not too overtaken by Anglo sex pests. Get a job teaching English maybe, and you're good to go. Check out No joke Howard on YouTube, crazy Chadlite who moved to Cambodia and did some wild shit there.

Cambodia sounds fun. Not too overtaken by Anglo sex pests. Get a job teaching English maybe, and you're good to go. Check out No joke Howard on YouTube, crazy Chadlite who moved to Cambodia and did some wild shit there.
his top video is of him speaking about sex with a tranny for 20 dollars there :feelswhat:

his top video is of him speaking about sex with a tranny for 20 dollars there :feelswhat:
I know that sounds like a tough sell but he's a good source for information there. Chad so he got to experience it all, but psychotic enough to break it down in a way that's not too normalfaggy.

He's dead now btw.

I know that sounds like a tough sell but he's a good source for information there. Chad so he got to experience it all, but psychotic enough to break it down in a way that's not too normalfaggy.

He's dead now btw.
i'll look through his videos. how did he die?

I think he did massive amounts of cocaine in Mexico and had a heart attack. He had gained weight and I guess the stress, drug abuse and hot climate were enough to kill him.

Belize is english speaking and a tropical paradise with many american retirees .

Fillipinas are ugly, too dark.

Idk probably north because it seems more traditional and more rural.
Italy? Traditional?

@Cessetto @nausea guys tell him how "traditional" italy is

maxresdefault.jpg

Italy? Traditional?

@Cessetto @nausea guys tell him how "traditional" italy is

maxresdefault.jpg

Italy is not traditional, in any way shape or form. Italian girls are just as bad, if not worse, than foids of Anglo countries. JFL at guys that believe this

Italy is not definetly a traditional country. Women only care for looks here. As I always say, this country is hell for ugly males.

no, that's the south.
But the south is more near vacation destinations and the sea. A lot of chads and stacies flock to such others on the beaches and islands that characterize southern Italy. While you don't hear of as many good looking tourists in the northern parts of Italy (not talking about Rome which is obviously different).

But the south is more near vacation destinations and the sea. A lot of chads and stacies flock to such others on the beaches and islands that characterize southern Italy. While you don't hear of as many good looking tourists in the northern parts of Italy (not talking about Rome which is obviously different).

I'm not too familiar with Italy, only was in a couple of Northern regions. But they always told us that the South is more conservative and backward.

I'm not too familiar with Italy, only was in a couple of Northern regions. But they always told us that the South is more conservative and backward.
Overall you'd expect areas near the coast and urban areas to be less conservative imo. Geography and the predominant way of life (agriculture versus service economy) plays a large role in explaining this.