Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Moving to a different city ruined my life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I lived in a bad neighborhood, but I resent my parents for relocating. Being in jail wouldn't be much different from how I'm living now anyway. Sometimes I feel like revisiting that area but I don't think I can handle it.
There's something special about the friends you grow up with. You can never really bond with other people the same way.

Just make friends br0. It's not hard I just existed so it's just you being lazy.

I just wish I had people I could reminisce with. I lost contact with everyone who was a part of my childhood. I'm tired of having to start over and meet new people. Like wtf is the point, they're all worthless.

You live in the hood or something?

I feel that bro, legit same thing happened to me

there is no possibility of forming friendships as good as primary/high school once youre in college or work. you will never in the rest of your life be in an environment around the same people all day all energetic and socializing without other responsibilities getting in the way and fucking everything up. im glad i still have a few friends from high school that i play games with and live close to. i could see myself being very depressed if i i had no friends

You live in the hood or something?
people are fascinated when I mention where I used to live, so I guess so. But it didn't seem too bad back then. I sort of left during the transition phase

I do not have any friends.

there is no possibility of forming friendships as good as primary/high school once youre in college or work. you will never in the rest of your life be in an environment around the same people all day all energetic and socializing without other responsibilities getting in the way and fucking everything up. im glad i still have a few friends from high school that i play games with and live close to. i could see myself being very depressed if i i had no friends
yeah, the most important thing is hanging out on a regular basis (i.e. almost everyday). Nobody has time for that anymore. And the ones who do would rather LDAR on their computers/phones all day.

My closest friends were kids who lived on the same street. We used to crash at each other's house every day after school, stay out till midnight in the summer, go on adventures. I miss it so much.

There's really nothing fun to do as an adult unless drugs are involved. Everyone is just looking for an escape.

i never had life in first place

yes permarot in my home play video games for my entire life

but i atleast enjoyed it when i was a kid eh
if you enjoyed it, you had a life. I did a lot of that too and I don't regret it.

yeah, the most important thing is hanging out on a regular basis (i.e. almost everyday). Nobody has time for that anymore. And the ones who do would rather LDAR on their computers/phones all day.

My closest friends were kids who lived on the same street. We used to crash at each other's house every day after school, stay out till midnight in the summer, go on adventures. I miss it so much.

There's really nothing fun to do as an adult unless drugs are involved. Everyone is just looking for an escape.
Fuck, that sounds similar to my life until I moved as well during 5th grade. I feel you on this one.