Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moving on from being a incel?

Invaderkuro

Invaderkuro

Banned
-
So this may be controversial but I've been thinking since I've seen 30 year old virgins living with their moms still why don't you guys just try and settle for an ugly girl or an average girl it doesn't matter if you can't get the best looking girl as long as you dress well and improve social skills like I've been doing recently and also getting a job I'm not saying it will work 100% granted some girls still don't talk to me when I try but it's not all like that in fact I've been starting to make good progress with a really cute chick I'd consider her an 8/10.

>I've been starting to make good progress with a really cute chick I'd consider her an 8/10.
Your optimism is deluding you.

can we ban? this is literally what normies say except he's saying it from the inside, to pretend to be incel too. seriously this is how the blackpill will be watered down

we cant because girls dont like us

VST said:
>I've been starting to make good progress with a really cute chick I'd consider her an 8/10.
Your optimism is deluding you.
Don't let idiots on the Internet put you down with comments like that focus on trying to be better than them apply yourself and have more success in your life then they'll just be irrelevant pricks on the Internet.

Ugly girls don't like us bro what the fuck. Not everyone here is a volcel that won't go out with a 5 or lower.

TheVman said:
can we ban? this is literally what normies say except he's saying it from the inside, to pretend to be incel too. seriously this is how the blackpill will be watered down
You call me a normie just because I want to try and get better than the pricks who put me down irl, if you've actually looked at my life I've had next to no success with women in life only when I truly started sayin fuckit I'm not going out doing nothing in my life I actually started to get better and I'm not saying I'm starting to have a great social life I still barely talk to people and I still find myself being at a lost for words at what to say when I try and talk to people, people still ignore me when I try and talk to them but I'm not going to let that stop me anymore.

eurocel said:
Ugly girls don't like us bro what the fuck. Not everyone here is a volcel that won't go out with a 5 or lower.
I'm not saying being vocal about it I'm saying atleast an ugly girl would be a start for people.