Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moving in with a woman is cucked

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Moving in with a woman as a non Chad man is cucked because it’s her house so if things don’t go as planned she can kick you out and you can’t do anything about it if you let her move in and things go wrong you can kick her out because it’s your house so you have the upper hand moving in with her gives her the upper hand you never want the woman to have the upper hand in the relationship

So true. There was this one MGTOW dude who coined the term "microdivorce." Its when you move in with a woman, she makes you buy all the furniture. Sofa, television, new bed, all that shit. And after a while she wants to breakup, and she gets to keep all those things you bought.

Women are getting so impatient now, they're not even gonna wait until marriage and then divorce the guy for his money. They want to cash out immediately. Whether or not an incel would ascend, never move in with these whore harpies. They just want your money and they cant love you

This all i need is my own house and space

Your posts have been really good ngl

as as femdom lover being abused by a woman turns me on :ahegao:
Yeah same.
I'd like to live with a woman who is a lot richer than I am so if she divorces I won't have any problems