Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Movies you liked before but now you don't like

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was a kid I loved Spy Kids movies but after watching some parts on youtube I realized how bad this franchise was. The plot was stupid af and the CGI was terrible even for that time, specially Spy Kids 3D. I bet the producers were very high on acid when doing this movie kek.
Also I liked Snow White from Disney but I recently re-watched it for nostalgia and it felt so long even if it's only 80 minutes long. There's a lot of filler and the songs are boring, I don't know why I liked this movie before.

anything with romance attached to it

im not sure tbh

Probably titanic. Because I hate the cucked love story

Liked documentaries about animals, and still like sometimes, but they became much less enjoybale with understanding that by nature's rules I am one of those males who not getting female

Honestly the shorty acting and CGI is a big part of the spy kids appeal. I adore those movies.

I don’t really watch movies anymore though. The 2nd act low point always fucks with my headspace. Mfw I’m not even emotionally mature enough for movies.

Honestly the shorty acting and CGI is a big part of the spy kids appeal. I adore those movies.

I don’t really watch movies anymore though. The 2nd act low point always fucks with my headspace. Mfw I’m not even emotionally mature enough for movies.
go diavolo

I renember watching saw 2 was a kid and getting traumatized lol

any bs about women or high school tbh