Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Movies with the biggest ranking disparity between men and women

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
IMG 20240830 111526

Foids are literal children.

Wth, I thought The Notebook was popular with foids.

Also odd seeing Seven Samurai being more popular with the foids.

Why do the men prefer old movies?

Wth, I thought The Notebook was popular with foids.

Also odd seeing Seven Samurai being more popular with the foids.
You're interpreting the chart the wrong way lol, look at the delta

Older movies were written and directed with only men in mind. Newer movies consider foids, fags, ect.
The highest grossing movie in history (inflation adjusted) is a foid movie. I have gone through a lot of older hollywood movies. There have been a lot of foid-centric movies. New movies aren't artistic in general plus men are nerdy. Men would prefer older movies to pre-woke marvel movies.

LMAO! Dangal is a fucking feminist curry movie. Foids still rank it so low. LOL!

The highest grossing movie in history (inflation adjusted) is a foid movie.
Gone with the Wind was still written by a man with a male conception of how foids should be

Gone with the Wind was still written by a man with a male conception of how foids should be
Uh! It was written by Margaret Mitchell. The screenplay by a man was based on her book. Only one of few movies (old or new) that was critical of foid behaviors.

Edit: Foids like movies that stroke their egos, not necessarily that feature central foid characters. Dangal is a glaring example. Men are more open-minded about art. Check out the lists. That one with men's preferences features movies from different countries.

Last edited:
Uh! It was written by Margaret Mitchell. The screenplay by a man was based on her book. Only one of few movies (old or new) that was critical of foid behaviors.

Edit: Foids like movies that stroke their egos, not necessarily that feature central foid characters. Dangal is a glaring example. Men are more open-minded about art. Check out the lists. That one with men's preferences features movies from different countries.
I haven't seen the movie in its entirety nor read the book, so excuse my ignorance here. But yes, I agree that a movie with a foid protagonist doesn't necessarily mean it's appealing to foids. While the movie was popular with the general public when it was released, most of the fans of Gone with the Wind today are probably men.

Last edited:
Harry Potter is a dogshit series made for low IQ people, full of bad world building and plot holes. I can see why there's a big disparity between genders