Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Movies are shit now

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Every movie I've seen made in current year has been absolute trash. Superhero movies have become absolutely terrible, completely uninteresting plots with repeat characters.They are full of CGI and made for the Asian consumers, and now we have feminism leaking into everything. Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, all these terrible actresses who strut on screen like a runway model instead of actually acting. All these "strong" female characters that weigh 70 pounds and are 5'2" yet beat up 280 pound 6'6" muscle men in movies.

Even beyond the feminist influence in movies recently, they are all made for brainless idiots. They cut every 2 seconds because everyone has an awful attention span now and they don't trust the audience to invest in a plot or be able to sit still for 5 minutes.I find myself turning to my old collection of movies from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and some early 2000s when effort was put into making them.

I only watch indie movies now. Current movies are brain rot and are trying to promote ppl to join military.

Oh yeas! They are unwatchible

Every movie I've seen made in current year has been absolute trash. Superhero movies have become absolutely terrible, completely uninteresting plots with repeat characters.They are full of CGI and made for the Asian consumers, and now we have feminism leaking into everything. Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, all these terrible actresses who strut on screen like a runway model instead of actually acting. All these "strong" female characters that weigh 70 pounds and are 5'2" yet beat up 280 pound 6'6" muscle men in movies.

Even beyond the feminist influence in movies recently, they are all made for brainless idiots. They cut every 2 seconds because everyone has an awful attention span now and they don't trust the audience to invest in a plot or be able to sit still for 5 minutes.I find myself turning to my old collection of movies from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and some early 2000s when effort was put into making them.
The current year... :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Hahahaha
With jokes aside.
Why don´t you rewatch those golden movies like Lord Of The Rings, or The Matrix for example...
The quality you get from them, cannot be replicated.

Thanks god the 2010's decade is at its end. What an horrible decade.

Hopefully the 2020's will be better in term of entertainment,etc..

Thanks god the 2010's decade is at its end. What an horrible decade.

Hopefully the 2020's will be better in term of entertainment,etc..

Haha, very unlikely. If anything, it will be even worse.

I wonder (((why)))?

I mean look at this shit. How unrealistic and fake this shit is. Johansson is like 5'1'' or 5'2'' at the most, and weighs probably less than 100 lbs here.

She manhandles what looks like 11 jacked, trained, professional security guards. JFL at Jewwood feminist propaganda shit. So fake it's not even funny tbh.

Mass distribution and nostalgia. They can make more money with global blockbusters. Why put effort into risky Oscar worthy movies when u can make billions off of recycled soy nostalgia. Hollywood is a business. Virtue signaling is the popular meme. Normies are faggots.

i dont watch any movies above 2015 right now

Western media in general is complete garbage.

I dont really watch movies anymore :ping:
Im watching some anime and other series

Well said. Most movies from this decade are pure cancer.

Well said. Most movies from this decade are pure cancer.
new F&F is pure cancer
i used to watch old parts and there was climat
now its just stupid movie for dumber normies

new F&F is pure cancer
i used to watch old parts and there was climat
now its just stupid movie for dumber normies
I started watching brteaking bad and it is pretty cool tbh
Some modern media is still good.

Very gay avi man

i don't watch movies anymore

Mass distribution and nostalgia. They can make more money with global blockbusters. Why put effort into risky Oscar worthy movies when u can make billions off of recycled soy nostalgia. Hollywood is a business. Virtue signaling is the popular meme. Normies are faggots.
Globalism and multiculturalism has ruined absolutely every fucking thing.