Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Movies, Anyone?

InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel
Do any of you guys go to the movies? I understand it involves social interaction, but it’s (mostly) worth it in the end. The last movie I saw was “Darkest Hour,” about Churchill’s election as Prime Minister.

I go alone and in the morning. No fucks given

I've never gone to a movie theater on my own.

The last movie I saw in the theaters was The Last Jedi

The last movie I saw in the theaters was The Last Jedi

Me too. Everything else can get Jack Sparrow-ed. The next movie I'll be watching in theaters is SOLO.

I only went to watch Koe no Katachi (a silent voice) anime movie at theatres and I went alone. It was at 10 pm and only 10 people were there.

I only went to watch Koe no Katachi (a silent voice) anime movie at theatres and I went alone. It was at 10 pm and only 10 people were there.
It was in English dub, wasn't it?

It was in English dub, wasn't it?
Nah sub, when it first came out. I think dub came out this year or something. Might check it out but curious how they did the girls voice

I don't many movies anymore. The last one i saw was Star war's:the force awakens.

I saw black panthers 3 weeks ago

id go if i had the money, and grope some staceys in the dark

I used to go see movies at midnight on Fri/Sat during my Freshman year of college. A very pleasant, surreal experience at times. The theater was often pretty empty, void of its usual denizens, and walking home in the driving cold at 2am was emblematic of the most sublime human severance.

Last edited:
No point in watching jewvies if you're not trying going to go take a bitch with you.

I used to go see movies at midnight on Fri/Sat during my Freshman year of college. A very pleasant, surreal experience at times. The theater was often pretty empty, void of its usual denizens, and walking home in the driving cold at 2am was emblematic of the most sublime human severance.
Same. Going at ghost hours was awesome.

The last good movie I saw in theaters was Phantom Thread

i go to all the major horror releases alone

Why you didnt make a thread about it? What was the documents about? How did you acquired them?
I do not get alerts from threads anymore, the other q's are ( ... )