Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Movie: Splendor in the Grass

genma

genma

Officer
★★
Curious if anyone here has seen this movie.

I am not interested in having a discussion of its plot, for obvious reasons, but I'll break it down: It's 1920. Chad is in high school and has a girlfriend named Deanie, but there's no birth control, and if he gets her pregnant, it would dishonor her. Also, even masturbation was considered taboo back then. So basically Chad is going nuts because he can't get his rocks off. Chad breaks up with Deanie so that he can fuck the school slut (there's only one in the entire high school). Deanie goes crazy and is sent to a mental institution.

Here's why I post this: The character Deanie is sweet. That's the best way I can describe it.

Eb051b98ca9c9b2e812df6399748531a

It occurred to me as I was watching it that I can't think of any other foid character in any recent movie who is depicted this way. Every female character today is a "boss bitch" of one caliber or another. They're all strong and smart and confident. And real women out the world have massively inflated egos due in part to the normalization of the "boss bitch" meme but also due to the constant validation they get.

And the "suicide fuel" aspect of this is, I suspect there was a time when girls like Deanie actually existed. Not only is this personality type gone now, it's actually forgotten. If you ascend, you'll get sex, but not even a chad today can get a girl like this because they just don't exist anymore.

I'm seriously struggling to think of any other female character depicted this way.

Foids would rather go mad over Chad than even look at a subhuman

Female empowerment gave females what they value, male douchebag personality. She wasnt so sweet if she got knocked up in highschool.