Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Movie recommendation thread

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Suggestions?

Master and Commander. It has no female characters and is genuinely good.

To Live (1994)

:soy:Captain Marvel:soy:

Falling Down is one of my favorites. American Psycho is also pretty good. I'm not that much into watching movies. I could recommend you "The Green Elephant" (Very dirty and low budget film with not a single foid in it, but I think the director was one).

Another russian jail movie that I enjoyed was "Bespredel". And another good (Also, kind of dark and depressing) movie that comes to my mind is El Crimen de Cuenca, really good one. Just some examples.

If u wanna see a 2 hr movie of a comet blowing up earth and humankind watch Greenland :feelsgah: There's legit no decent movies this year, even Tenet sucked dick.

Lolita (1997) - It starts off as a touching love story between a man and a beautiful young woman. SPOILERS: Unfortunately she becomes a whore and dumps him.

The Wrestler (2008) - this one isn't well known but I really like it. A washed up WWE wrestler lives a pretty shit life barely getting by, but he manages to keep going and hooks up with a washed up roastie stripper.

Irreversible (2001) - a bit of an art house flick, french language film, about a woman who has the most intense sexual encounter of her life in the underpass of a Paris street. Her boyfriend goes berzerk when he finds out. But each scene of the movie is played in reverse like in Momento (2000).

Last edited:
Master and Commander. It has no female characters and is genuinely good.

I second this. Master & Commander is brilliant. It's based on a great series of novels by Patrick O'Brien - It's just desperately sad they only made 1 film. :cryfeels:

Let's see... From memory:

The Thing (John Carpenters original from 1982)
Das Boot
Lawrence of Arabia - (definitely recommend reading Seven Pillars of Wisdom too)
Ice Station Zebra - brilliant film
Bridge on the River Kwai
Battle of Britain
A Bridge Too Far
Behind Enemy Lines
Saving Private Ryan
Black Hawk Down
Glengarry Glen Ross
Full Metal Jacket
Hamburger Hill
Platoon
The Great Escape

Some of these do have women in them but only in minor roles. Ice Station Zebra, Master & Commander and Black Hawk Down are favourites of mine when I need to decompress and forget about foids.

I second this. Master & Commander is brilliant. It's based on a great series of novels by Patrick O'Brien - It's just desperately sad they only made 1 film. :cryfeels:

Let's see... From memory:

The Thing (John Carpenters original from 1982)
Das Boot
Lawrence of Arabia - (definitely recommend reading Seven Pillars of Wisdom too)
Ice Station Zebra - brilliant film
Bridge on the River Kwai
Battle of Britain
A Bridge Too Far
Behind Enemy Lines
Saving Private Ryan
Black Hawk Down
Glengarry Glen Ross
Full Metal Jacket
Hamburger Hill
Platoon
The Great Escape

Some of these do have women in them but only in minor roles. Ice Station Zebra, Master & Commander and Black Hawk Down are favourites of mine when I need to decompress and forget about foids.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqB5tlzAXY

Patton
is also a good one.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a59n_hk2F6w

Lord of War and Interstellar

Requiem for a Dream (2000) - A story of love, loss, addiction, and a futile pursuit of happiness. An excellent movie that shows the uselessness of so-called "mental healthcare". A must see for any incel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk-lmU4KZ4

Last edited: