Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

movie called ''me before you''

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
with the whore blond cunt that played in game of thrones. how convenient. a movie about a guy in a wheelchair with a slut. but that guy is a fucking male model. just lol

like am i suppose to be impressed? shes dating a male model in a wheelchair but wont date a below average looking guy who is compleatly healthy?

like i love how they spin things that way. a guy with a disability will allwayes be a chad. they wont have the balls to cast a normal guy

fuck holywood

Oh, I remember this promo. It’s the dream of every girl, get a Chad to commit. How? Find one who can’t get away...literally!

shes not even goodlooking. she look like a dwarf. her feet and legs are disgusting. this is why they allwayes show her from her belly. why the stupid slut cant date a bald guy? its not like she worth something anyway

shes not even goodlooking. she look like a dwarf. her feet and legs are disgusting. this is why they allwayes show her from her belly. why the stupid slut cant date a bald guy? its not like she worth something anyway

Because girls are girls...it’s funny how her father Phil Collins is reviled by some people due to being an average-looking omnipresent singer in the 80’s yet her whole career is because of who he is.

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Because girls are girls...it’s funny how her father Phil Collins is reviled by some people due to being an average-looking omnipresent singer in the 80’s yet her whole career is because of who he is.

thats emilia clarke. nothing to do with phil colins

Kek I remember this shit, I don't think I've ever seen a good-looking cripple before though.

Looks like an atrocious movie. And the guy looks like an atrocious actor.

Being paraplegic/quadriplegic would be a fate worse than death. Even as a chad.

Looks like an atrocious movie. And the guy looks like an atrocious actor.

Being paraplegic/quadriplegic would be a fate worse than death. Even as a chad.
Reminds me of that Australian genius who ate a slug. Fml