Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Moved house with my parents

anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
★★★★
I hate this, my boomer birth guardians have decided that them and I will move so instead of me LDAR'ing in my childhood bedroom, I'll be LDAR'ing in an isolated new builds bedroom for now on

My childhood house was so good; it had a large backyard, a large lounge area, the memories. it had so much and my autistic brain was used to how everything functioned for the past 26 years like clockwork. Now i'm in an estate which has smaller everything and a soulless layout. I will miss my old house everyday

My birth guardians keep telling me i'll get used to this house and how our old house was too "old" and needed work "all the time" they never had to fucking do. Also, these people are the richest people in my town I swear, my male guardian is in his sixties and goes to a job were he does NOTHING and earns 80k a YEAR,

Only good takeaway; the old house is still owned by them and its being rented to people we know, but the WORST thing about all of this is not only the house and the moving, but its the fact that I moved out before I even got a drivers license, a job or a girlfriend, yet alone sex. Fuck that is so brutal to think about

TLDR: I moved houses as an incel with my parents and its brutal

rent it out from them