Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Move out or deal with roastie sisters?

cannednbanned

cannednbanned

Greycel
I'm the youngest of three siblings, with two older sisters. They were kind to me when I was younger, and aside from my grandmother were the only foids I didn't abhor. They left home to go to college, and ever since then they've treated me like shit for being an incel and "not doing anything to help myself" (a common theme I've heard from the foids and other non-incels). They're gone for most of the year, but come home for sometimes weeks at a time during college breaks. They've been home for three weeks now, and they have some of their roastie friends (including some chads that my parents don't seem to care are fucking their daughters in their own house) with them. They either ignore the fact that I exist, or relentlessly mock me. Every day they've been in this house is torture, and I've heard plans they all plan to come back for the next holiday. What the fuck do I do? I can't stand another day here with them. I'm youngcel and broke, so I can't just move out. I'm taking online CC courses to try to eventually make a living for myself so I can cut contact with my family as quickly as possible, but what can I do in the meantime? I'm just tired of being ostracized and ridiculed every time I come out of my room to try to have some semblance of human interaction.

Any possibility of them introducing you to some Becky? I'd try to ask them if you were on good terms.

You have to move out as fast possible, but also you have to plan it carefully so you don´t risk going back. I think you could try to take your online courses outside, working a part time job as waiter or something similar. Anything to minimize your exposure to your sisters.

They left home to go to college, and ever since then they've treated me like shit for being an incel and "not doing anything to help myself" (a common theme I've heard from the foids and other non-incels)

Yeah, of course. Femoids and sex havers are quick to dish out "advices", but they offer no real help or solutions. Thankfully I have neither brothers nor sisters...

Any possibility of them introducing you to some Becky? I'd try to ask them if you were on good terms.
I doubt it, I haven't had a real conversation with them in months, and I have super social anxiety so I don't know if I'd even be able to keep it together enough to talk to even the ugliest of them. But I guess my life already sucks, and my familial relationships with them can't get any worse, so what's the harm.

stand up to your sisters man

i have an older sister, and she usually likes to ride my ass (like your sisters do to you).
she talks down to me like im a fucking brat or something. so yeah, she lives on her own and shit.
but guess what, she makes shit money, she lives in the most expensive city, and she is childless at 37.

don't explode on them, tell them that they have no right to judge you because they werent there to support you in hard times (which is probably true).

You have to move out as fast possible, but also you have to plan it carefully so you don´t risk going back. I think you could try to take your online courses outside, working a part time job as waiter or something similar. Anything to minimize your exposure to your sisters.

Yeah, of course. Femoids and sex havers are quick to dish out "advices", but they offer no real help or solutions. Thankfully I have neither brothers nor sisters...
Yeah, that's the plan. I've been saving up as much as possible, but I don't have enough of a stable income yet to be able to stay somewhere long-term. I'm looking at 12-14 more months but I don't know if I can handle it that much longer.

Its not fair how easily it comes to them just because they have holes. They have the same genetics as I do, why can they find people who will have sex with them? Or even just want to be around them? Fuck this life man.

I doubt it, I haven't had a real conversation with them in months, and I have super social anxiety so I don't know if I'd even be able to keep it together enough to talk to even the ugliest of them. But I guess my life already sucks, and my familial relationships with them can't get any worse, so what's the harm.
You haven't talked to your sisters in months? But you live in the same house and you said they mock you or something, so I thought you'd have interactions with them.
Try to see if you can get less anxious around people first and talk to them normally, otherwise it'd be useless to ask them something like that.

You haven't talked to your sisters in months? But you live in the same house and you said they mock you or something, so I thought you'd have interactions with them.
Try to see if you can get less anxious around people first and talk to them normally, otherwise it'd be useless to ask them something like that.
They've been away at school, and "real conversation" outside of acknowledging each other or my pathetic attempts at trying to reconnect with them. Its like they turned into every other foid and can't even stand to be around me. All the shit they say is directed at me, not to me (if that makes sense, like I'm an object of conversation as opposed to a participant).

Thats kinda hard considering all the mental shit I've got going on, but maybe worth a try. If it goes wrong I doubt I'll be able to pull myself out of the resulting depressive spiral for a few days at least. But its not like it can get worse I guess.

Don’t let yourself be pushed around man.

They've been away at school, and "real conversation" outside of acknowledging each other or my pathetic attempts at trying to reconnect with them. Its like they turned into every other foid and can't even stand to be around me. All the shit they say is directed at me, not to me (if that makes sense, like I'm an object of conversation as opposed to a participant).

Thats kinda hard considering all the mental shit I've got going on, but maybe worth a try. If it goes wrong I doubt I'll be able to pull myself out of the resulting depressive spiral for a few days at least. But its not like it can get worse I guess.
I'd try to reconnect telling them privately how I feel but be aware that there's a chance of it not working and backfiring making you even more pissed off.

stand up to your sisters man

i have an older sister, and she usually likes to ride my ass (like your sisters do to you).
she talks down to me like im a fucking brat or something. so yeah, she lives on her own and shit.
but guess what, she makes shit money, she lives in the most expensive city, and she is childless at 37.

don't explode on them, tell them that they have no right to judge you because they werent there to support you in hard times (which is probably true).

I've tried to get them to back off a few times in the recent past, but my anxiety has gotten to the point where I sound/look/feel like I'm gonna either cry or start screaming. But you really think that out of thing would work? How would I even bring up the conversation to them without sounding like a whiny kid or getting into an ideological argument with them about my situation?

Thanks for the support though bro, I'm super new to the site and I'm already so thankful that there's people here who actually give a shit about what I've gone through.

I've tried to get them to back off a few times in the recent past, but my anxiety has gotten to the point where I sound/look/feel like I'm gonna either cry or start screaming. But you really think that out of thing would work? How would I even bring up the conversation to them without sounding like a whiny kid or getting into an ideological argument with them about my situation?

Thanks for the support though bro, I'm super new to the site and I'm already so thankful that there's people here who actually give a shit about what I've gone through.

i had to cuss my sister and say mean things to her, i told her shes a whore in the dinner table.
so yeah, i got super-emotional and that wasn't smart looking back. but at least that made her think twice.
its not like i got unhinged or something, she incited the situation and pushed me to the limit.
humans are predatory beings man, if your sisters REALLY wanted to help, they would sit down and talk to you in a civilized manner.
eye for eye, go get em tiger.

Do you know anyone who would be willing to let you stay with them short term? Probably unlikely I know but your current home sounds like a toxic environment. If not, all you can really do is try to save up as much as you need to move out ASAP and in the meantime just stay in your room as much as possible.

Volcel if you dont try stepsisterstepbrothermaxxing

Yeah, that's the plan. I've been saving up as much as possible, but I don't have enough of a stable income yet to be able to stay somewhere long-term. I'm looking at 12-14 more months but I don't know if I can handle it that much longer.

Its not fair how easily it comes to them just because they have holes. They have the same genetics as I do, why can they find people who will have sex with them? Or even just want to be around them? Fuck this life man.

So you're looksmatches? Man, I can't imagine siblings changing so quickly.

I'd say move out siblings suck.

i had to cuss my sister and say mean things to her, i told her shes a whore in the dinner table.
so yeah, i got super-emotional and that wasn't smart looking back. but at least that made her think twice.
its not like i got unhinged or something, she incited the situation and pushed me to the limit.
humans are predatory beings man, if your sisters REALLY wanted to help, they would sit down and talk to you in a civilized manner.
eye for eye, go get em tiger.

This is proper advice. He needs to stand up to his roastie sisters. If he doesn't want to do it, he can call me and I will slap them for him.