Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mouthbreathing has geniunely ruined me. And it will contiue to do so.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Only a few weeks ago I made a joke to my parents about me constantly breathing through my mouth and not being able to breathe through my nose at all.

They just said that as long as your are breathing it is fine.

But they told me that when I was really young I needed surgery to fix my nose and breathe properly through it. Turns out that the surgery did not go as planned and it only left me with half a functioning nostril and a undeveloped breathing nose. Its virtually just there and it servers no purpose.

They wanted to help me get another surgery but they virtually gave up due to low income and that breathing through your mouth is fine according to them.

So what happened?

Fucked my teeth, I needed a fucking dozen of teeth extracts and replacements.

It has fucked my gums and luckily I got free surgery regarding my dental health. But it was at a minimum and they still failed to address the issue which is me not being able to breathe through my nose correctly.

Sleep apnea fucks me over.

Just recently I was told that my front teeth are thinning away from a dentist visit.

Had airway infection at birth.

Moutbreathing has helped to hindering the lower jaw from developing like it should, creating irregular development in the chin. Other characteristics which it fucked include less defined cheek bones and even crooked teeth(which were sort of fixed and I still have fucked teeth at the back)

I cannot sleep properly. I wake up dozens of times to find myself breathing through my mouth because there are no other options as my nose is virtually blocked off.

It continues to fuck me and it will continue to do so, low income here makes it fucking impossible to sort anything out.

I am just watching my looks deteriorate away...

Last edited:
This is like balding where you cant stop it and can only watch it getting worse and worse

This is like balding where you cant stop it and can only watch it getting worse and worse
Get on fin

OP, I am so sorry. I have also mouthbreathed most of my life but i changed it at 19 and seen improvements in my cheekbones, submental area, eye area and jaw. Try to find any way possible to clear up that nose before it is too late

Damn that sucks. I mouth breathed a lot growing up cause of bad allergies and it fucked up my face and teeth. Any way you can fix your nose or is it too late?

Not sure about this lookism meme tbh. I mouth breathed quite frequently as a child, yet I do not have any facial recessions.

Not sure about this lookism meme tbh. I mouth breathed quite frequently as a child, yet I do not have any facial recessions.
Not a lookism meme at all.

Literally just typing the effects of mouthing breathing into google will lead you to a infinite amount of sources. Even my boomer parents know its bad,
Pretty much, and unlike hair it impacts more things.
Get on fin

OP, I am so sorry. I have also mouthbreathed most of my life but i changed it at 19 and seen improvements in my cheekbones, submental area, eye area and jaw. Try to find any way possible to clear up that nose before it is too late
Lifefuel for hearing about you improving on your results, the issue is that I am not sure how reversible the damage is. How much improvement did you get?
Damn that sucks. I mouth breathed a lot growing up cause of bad allergies and it fucked up my face and teeth. Any way you can fix your nose or is it too late?
My breathing can be fixed. But the damage has been done, now I am still unsure about how much I can reverse.

Last edited:
Mouthbreathing was confirmed by my orthodontist and and max face.
If you want to beleieve it's a "meme", good for you.

It only applies chronic mouth breathers. The question is how did you start mouth breathing? There's no such a thing as "habit". The person starts mouth breathing simply because he can't breathe through his nose. This is why deviated septum in childhood is death sentence. I mouth breathed my whole life. The best way to tell if breathing through the mouth is to spoil your face is crooked teeth. If you had a straight tooth in childhood and your teeth were distorted in a short time, your upper and lower jaw was probably fucked. It fucked my teeth, jaw and melted my face like ice cream. I need tons of surgery If I want to look like human. Hopefully i will stop mouth breathing after i got the septorhinoplasty.(in 2 weeks) But this won't fix my past wounds sadly.

It only applies chronic mouth breathers. The question is how did you start mouth breathing? There's no such a thing as "habit". The person starts mouth breathing simply because he can't breathe through his nose. This is why deviated septum in childhood is death sentence. I mouth breathed my whole life. The best way to tell if breathing through the mouth is to spoil your face is crooked teeth. If you had a straight tooth in childhood and your teeth were distorted in a short time, your upper and lower jaw was probably fucked. It fucked my teeth, jaw and melted my face like ice cream. I need tons of surgery If I want to look like human. Hopefully i will stop mouth breathing after i got the septorhinoplasty.(in 2 weeks) But this won't fix my past wounds sadly.
Literally the same boat as me, fuck.

I couldn't breathe through my nose properly for years due to dust allergies, fixed it very recently by installing an air filter in my room

Kek I mouthbreathed all my life until I discovered the blackpill because of asthma. Regret it so much that my chin and jaw is extremely shit tier as a result

Holy shit never began