Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MOUTHBREATHERS ARE DOOMED

Muhsiah

Muhsiah

Greycel

You will now understand why you are ugly and the realization that YOU could have been attractive will kill you.

I have the same shitty face as my dad no amount of mewing would have saved me

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Mouth Breathing Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Breathe Through Your Nose Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

I have the same shitty face as my dad no amount of mewing would have saved me
Yeah Gen has alot to do with shitfaces but this post is mainly for mouthcels
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Mouth Breathing Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Breathe Through Your Nose Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha
Haha how is your lower 3rd then?

Is this real though ?

Is there evidence through correlation and is there any solid papers done on this?

Yeah Gen has alot to do with shitfaces but this post is mainly for mouthcels

Haha how is your lower 3rd then?
My profile is A-OK.
Just my front that is subhuman tbh.

I feel for that boy who got the pet gerbil tho that was a dramatic change

Lmao this mouth breathing theory is bullshit. Your jawline is all genetics

my jawline is good but my mid face is absolutely fucked because of mouth breathing. i also breathed with my mouth nearly shut because there used to be gaps in between my teeth that air could go through. it was my tounge posture that fucked my mid face up

This is creepy as fuck. And they knew this since the 1960s? Why the fuck are they not preventing children from mouth breathing? Tape their mouths shut in their sleep or something. This could have been prevented
I have, the only people who push this idea are the Mew's. It's more likely that a bad lower third leads to mouth breathing due to the poor development restricting the airways and making it difficult for such people to nose breath rather than the other way around.

Did you even watch the video? They plugged the monkeys noses and the facial deformities formed in monkeys who were forced to breathe through mouths. How do you explain that?

This is creepy as fuck. And they knew this since the 1960s? Why the fuck are they not preventing children from mouth breathing? Tape their mouths shut in their sleep or something. This could have been prevented
Because it's bad for business.
If they would care, the majority of food would be banned as well.
(not gonna watch the video, it's like a bad movie about myself).

Im not breathing throught my mouth anymore, literally after watching this. I am 25 now though, can ANY of it be reversed if I only breath through my nose now?

Is this real though ?

Is there evidence through correlation and is there any solid papers done on this?
Im almost one year in on doing my own research experiment on this topic/mewing in general and right now it seems like its real

Its over for mouth breathers.

Im not breathing throught my mouth anymore, literally after watching this. I am 25 now though, can ANY of it be reversed if I only breath through my nose now?
I'm afraid it's too late.

You might be able to improve yourself slightly, according to this Dr mew guy our jaws are constantly remodelling throughout our life, but it seems the most impactful years are childhood and puberty

The music is so fitting. Perfect for someone causing themselves to have a recessed chin, weak jaw, flat midface, overall a very beta face, THE biggest death sentence for a man outside of deformity.

Last edited:
Im almost one year in on doing my own research experiment on this topic/mewing in general and right now it seems like its real
But i thought females pass down traits like jawlines and chins?

It seems more genetic than to do with mouth breathing to me. Although I do know that your top jaw can be widened in your teenage years with palatable extenders for a wider smile. Bottom jaw can only be altered through surgery and breaking it and refitting it with screws and bolts.

Kek.

But i thought females pass down traits like jawlines and chins?

It seems more genetic than to do with mouth breathing to me. Although I do know that your top jaw can be widened in your teenage years with palatable extenders for a wider smile. Bottom jaw can only be altered through surgery and breaking it and refitting it with screws and bolts.
Its not about me and my face tho, nothing really changed in that time. Its about my 10 years old twin brothers
EDIT: Identical twins

Yes, over a long period of time but most damage is permanent, Im sorry but surgery might be the best option.

Yeah, kind of figured so. But at least I can halt it from getting any worse because I think it got very slightly worse every year. Only can tell due to teeth getting slightly more crammed. Wish I knew about this earlier. I hope it can be reversed even if only a millimeter, anything

Yeah, kind of figured so. But at least I can halt it from getting any worse because I think it got very slightly worse every year. Only can tell due to teeth getting slightly more crammed. Wish I knew about this earlier. I hope it can be reversed even if only a millimeter, anything
Its been working for me started 3 months ago and my smile has grown wider and less goblin like.

Mouth breathing fucks up your jaw.

I remember all the times where I had a blocked nose and didn't drop some medication for it full of regret now.

Why isn't this shit in the curriculum in every fucking school in the world?

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE STAPLED TO EVERY MALES FOREHEAD DURING TEEN YEARS FFS.

Would consciously close my mouth because I thought it would look dumb. Phew

I remember all the times where I had a blocked nose and didn't drop some medication for it full of regret now.
I feel your pain on a personal level I spent an hour crying after realizing how much of my life could have been reversed. I could have been a normie in highschool..

Don't forget that having an overbite and not getting it corrected when you're a child is also VERY dangerous. It resulted in my recessive chin. Now that I'm about to become 18, my only hope is a sliding rhinoplasty.

My parents were preventing me from it, but my chin is still weak and deformed.

I have allergies. My parents were based though for not letting me breath through my mouth

Mouthbreathing due to nasal obstruction totally raped my side profile. I don't even want to go outside because of it.

this man has never taken a single breath from his mouth

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 83
i only breathe from my mouth but I got the manliest chin on this forum

25 years of mouth breathing is a long time. I think you need to stop breathing altogether to reverse the damage.

As a kid my parents had told me not to mouth breathe. I ignored them because they provided no evidence of the danger, but their instincts were actually good.
You will now understand why you are ugly and the realization that YOU could have been attractive will kill you.
I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud
I have, the only people who push this idea are the Mew's. It's more likely that a bad lower third leads to mouth breathing due to the poor development restricting the airways and making it difficult for such people to nose breath rather than the other way around.
Interesting theory and probably accurate.

Yep this rings true for me. Mouth breathing wasn’t a choice for me. My parents were in denial/too stupid or lazy to take me to the doctor for my fucked sinuses so as a kid I constantly have fluid behind my nose that suffocates me if I dont mouth breath. This literally almost killed me about 4 times, my worst incidents involved choking on my own spit and phlegm with sleep paralysis. Now my lower third is even more subhuman

Lmao this mouth breathing theory is bullshit. Your jawline is all genetics
Yip. My jawline is completely fine even tho I had to mouth breath threw most of my childhood since I had a cold like constantly.

My parents never gave a shit about anything I did. I was a mouthbreather, binge eater, I didn't brush my teeth regularly when I was a kid, I didn't shower regularly. They never cared.