Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mouse utopia revisited

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Mouse utopia, revisited.

I did this: "Since not all mice can be alpha males, the losers withdrew." You think I would choose to spend 2~3 decades in a goddamned motherfucking TENT, if I was loved?

"...prematurely rejected, first by their fathers, then by their mothers, and then by established groups in the community, the young grew up without knowing how to behave, personally or socially as mice..." - Tragedy in Mouse Utopia, Dr.J.R Vallentine

According to this article \/,

The same stuff is happening to us!

Got a single mom? (Who doesn't?)
"...mothers fell short of maternal expectations". In recent years there have been an increasing amount of cases [1], [2], [3], [4] of child neglect and abuse by human mothers that have made it to national headlines. It is not hard to speculate that there are many more we have not heard. In Australia, police have released data that attribute half of the nation's infanticides to their mothers."

&

"We know that women in developed nations are suppressing maternal instincts, either intrinsically or extrinsically. It is also becoming more common for women to seek a sex-fueled lifestyle, something that was also observed in the mouse utopia."

And even empty rural areas have a place in mouse utopia!

Ofc, some of their arguments are off a bit, but the general ideas are sound.

Basically, life is too easy for humanity.

In order to counteract the doomer effects of mouse utopia, HERE, \/,
...offers a different perspective. The comments bring it right back to mouse utopia though...

It's unlikely that people will live with responsibility towards the earth. Proper gardening etc... Lowered plastic use... Sensible relationships...

Oh well. Whatever. Yawn. Time to eat something...

Have a mice day!

Basically we’re fucked

Well, isn't that what blackpill lookism is all about? Women choose men based on sexual preference. Doesn't matter if he's broke, sociopath, alcoholic and unemployed if he's 6'3" and handsome, women will suck the soul out of dick for free.

The only way to solve this shit is to depopulate the earth. No matter which political issue we talk about, depopulation would solve it.

The only way to solve this shit is to depopulate the earth. No matter which political issue we talk about, depopulation would solve it.
I think that's the point

Very true indeed

Well, isn't that what blackpill lookism is all about? Women choose men based on sexual preference. Doesn't matter if he's broke, sociopath, alcoholic and unemployed if he's 6'3" and handsome, women will suck the soul out of dick for free.
That is the collapse of group selection so in that case individual selection occur s
Women only seek traits in men that are beneficial to them but could be determent al to society.

That is the collapse of group selection so in that case individual selection occur s
Women only seek traits in men that are beneficial to them but could be determent al to society.
Exactly. Oh muh they're choosing the best genes to breed with for the human race! Yeah, selectively mating with sociopaths and druggies, and creating more fucked up kids with broken homes

I always love revisiting Universe 25, it's such an interesting experiment and I think it holds a lot of value in predicting the future of humanity. It's like a little story, I think most incels can identify with some of the mice and understand some of their psychology, it's almost like viewing your species from a 3rd person perspective.

Anyway this is why we need AI wives or men will wither and collapse like the rats in this experiment.

FUCK YOU KIKES (IN VIDEO GAME)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I think that's the point
The Beautiful Ones

Overpopulation: More than a Resource Problem, It's a Psychological Threat

Days 315-600: The “Equilibrium” period. It was here that the social roles of mice began to break down. Mice born during this period found they lacked space to mark out territories in, and random acts of violence among the mice began to occur. Many males simply gave up on trying to find females. These males retreated into their bedding and rarely ventured out. Simply eating, sleeping, and grooming. Calhoun dubbed these narcissistic loners “The Beautiful Ones”.

“Only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. ... Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked.”

Mouse utopia, revisited.

I did this: "Since not all mice can be alpha males, the losers withdrew." You think I would choose to spend 2~3 decades in a goddamned motherfucking TENT, if I was loved?

"...prematurely rejected, first by their fathers, then by their mothers, and then by established groups in the community, the young grew up without knowing how to behave, personally or socially as mice..." - Tragedy in Mouse Utopia, Dr.J.R Vallentine

"...mothers fell short of maternal expectations". In recent years there have been an increasing amount of cases [1], [2], [3], [4] of child neglect and abuse by human mothers that have made it to national headlines. It is not hard to speculate that there are many more we have not heard. In Australia, police have released data that attribute half of the nation's infanticides to their mothers."

&

"We know that women in developed nations are suppressing maternal instincts, either intrinsically or extrinsically. It is also becoming more common for women to seek a sex-fueled lifestyle, something that was also observed in the mouse utopia."

...offers a different perspective. The comments bring it right back to mouse utopia though...

It's unlikely that people will live with responsibility towards the earth. Proper gardening etc... Lowered plastic use... Sensible relationships...

Have a mice day!
I used paper bags and stuff and I like gardening

its only going to get worse from here

Are you interested in experimental psychology?

I don't really like the mouse utopia expermient. This is because mouses in the wild live in solitude and are highly terytorial, while in the experiment they were forced to share space with each other, wich is innatura, and led to many innatural behaviours. Humans on the other hand, are highly social animals, our abiliy to creare large comunites is what helped our specie grow. Mouses are great for experimenting in case of dieseses, but not in social terms. The whore experiment is flawed

Are you interested in experimental psychology?
Yes
I don't really like the mouse utopia expermient. This is because mouses in the wild live in solitude and are highly terytorial, while in the experiment they were forced to share space with each other, wich is innatura, and led to many innatural behaviours. Humans on the other hand, are highly social animals, our abiliy to creare large comunites is what helped our specie grow. Mouses are great for experimenting in case of dieseses, but not in social terms. The whore experiment is flawed
Good point.
But it's also reasonable a bit, because most humans don't choose crowded areas full of strangers. Usually they only go there for money/jobs, etc...

I think the point of the experiment is that they don't need to struggle to survive, because all food is provided. That, plus overcrowding,, insures weird behavior.

The wild, has been bred out of them. The city. Utopia is all they know.

This generation, for all the emphasis they placed on grooming, would not reproduce. Moreover, these mice were noted to be unintelligent compared to previous generations.
So basically these mice become looksmaxxed incels. IQ of mice decreased but I would guess body mass increased. Basically what we're seeing now with men between 70 and 110IQ (with 95 as sweet spot) having the most reproductive success, IQs thus dropping, and also larger males having more reproductive success.

Mouse utopia, revisited.

&

Have a mice day!
Over for mousecels. Mouse chad has harem while foids literally abort their young the old fashioned way sound familiar?