Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious motviational video if u wanan start nofap

nofap is retarded

OP gonna fap 10 mins later

hopefuflly not or i will kill myself
No you won’t, it’s not a big deal. Maybe you’d stop relapsing if you took it less seriously

NoFap made me a delusional fool when i first started. It has a good use as a tool, but nothing else. As a incel, even if you get some benefits by becoming more confident and etc, prepare to be BRUTALLY slaughtered by the foids and normies. I am speaking from experience, i dont want to discourage anyone. For sure you might experience some change, but the rest is just placeboo, making you become delusional.

NoFap made me a delusional fool when i first started. It has a good use as a tool, but nothing else. As a incel, even if you get some benefits by becoming more confident and etc, prepare to be BRUTALLY slaughtered by the foids and normies. I am speaking from experience, i dont want to discourage anyone. For sure you might experience some change, but the rest is just placeboo, making you become delusional.
The only valid reason to practice nofap, is to build energy. It's worthless self torture in any other context.

The only valid reason to practice nofap, is to build energy. It's worthless self torture in any other context.
To build energy it's better to practice semen retention instead. This + meditation makes you feel very nice tbh.

i need it for school dude. i cant pass schooll doing this bad habit
School is cucked. Why do you need good grades?, so you can get a good wage cuck job? Just leave society entirely.

To build energy it's better to practice semen retention instead. This + meditation makes you feel very nice tbh.
I'm using the term nofap, and semen retention interchangeably. Meditation is tight as fuck. These materialist fools don't know what they're missing.

School is cucked. Why do you need good grades?, so you can get a good wage cuck job? Just leave society entirely.
i got no choice dude or else i will be homeless. ik this world is fucked and unfair but i got no choice