Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Motorsports is cucked (carcels GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Motorsports is the range of racing events related to vehicles, like racing cars on a circuit track. You get F1 at the highest level, GT3 series at the high level, go karting at low level, and NASCAR at Burger IQ level.

It's a very masucline sport, and driving is pretty intense and down to each precise, with loud cars going on and off, overtaking cars is very hard, so it's not hard to see why Motorsport is a man's club........except it isn't!

The cucks at FIA (the biggest organizer of such events) are allowing foids to take part in the races and encouraging foids to take part in the sport as a 'diversity' program, what the fuck is this?

The Women In Motorsport Commission was created in 2009 in order to:

• Demonstrate that women are recognised by the highest body responsible for motor sport.
  • Show that motorsport is open to women in all of its aspects, whether as competitors, officials, team managers, engineers, mechanics, etc.
  • Promote the place of women in motorsport through media, international events, partners and stakeholders.
  • Develop social and educational programmes, in order to encourage greater participation of women in motorsport.
  • Make young women (drivers, officials, professionals, customers) aware of road safety issues.
There were doubts about female drivers and how they win races, at one video, users in comment section asked why "her car is much faster than anyone else in straightline"
I'm disappointed at most of the comments allowing foids though.

I wonder how this makes @LastGerman feel.

I have watched some F1

I have watched some F1
I resend the Formula one series. They made the cars sound like shit to muuuh envionrmnent

On top of that, they're also allowing women to compete for the most elite, prestigious, intense racing series which is unfair. Would you let a woman join a special force units?

Only race I watch is the Indy 500 (tradition in burgerland). Unfortunately, they always have one or two foids racing, and without fail, they always cause huge crashes and put everyone else's life at risk over their stupidity.

Year after year, it never fails. NGL, I get pretty fired up when it happens and lterally start shouting at the dumb foids who can't drive.

Only race I watch is the Indy 500 (tradition in burgerland). Unfortunately, they always have one or two foids racing, and without fail, they always cause huge crashes and put everyone else's life at risk over their stupidity.

Year after year, it never fails. NGL, I get pretty fired up when it happens and lterally start shouting at the dumb foids who can't drive.
Well, viewership and rating in NASCAR actually increase with each crash, lol. I suspect most people watching NASCAR hope for crash as well.

Nascar and other stock car racing has a few women and of course they get big media attention but they never win anything. They also dont work on their own cars so they basically have a team of men doing everything for them except driving the car.

In local races at small tracks there are usually zero women. Women only get put in racing by other people or companies so usually they are only in big leagues with sponsors who can afford it. Most racing is not cucked but just like with any business, women make money, so they will be shoved in somehow if there is enough normie support. At least for the most part racing is still based around the sport, and who races better and designs better cars

Well, viewership and rating in NASCAR actually increase with each crash, lol. I suspect most people watching NASCAR hope for crash as well.
That's definitely true lol. Especially at the big super speedways (Daytona, Talladega) where the crashes are outright spectacular.

It's a very masucline sport, and driving is pretty intense and down to each precise, with loud cars going on and off, overtaking cars is very hard, so it's not hard to see why Motorsport is a man's club........except it isn't!

The cucks at FIA (the biggest organizer of such events) are allowing foids to take part in the races and encouraging foids to take part in the sport as a 'diversity' program, what the fuck is this?

And yet some people here cannot see the reason why female driving is a bad thing.

I wonder how this makes @LastGerman feel.

It is extremly infuriating and I am brutally emasculated by it.

And yet some people here cannot see the reason why female driving is a bad thing.

It is extremly infuriating and I am brutally emasculated by it.
Having females in racing cars is already unfair to begin with, as foids naturally have lower weight than the men. Also, I suspect many event organizers adjust the ECU of the foid cars so they can win for 'diversity'

ECU is a computer chip in a car that controls performance, many racing cars have a restricted set of functions that limits things like horsepower, torque etc

I dont watch them tbh