Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MOTORCYCLEcels?

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
There's only one reason to quit riding motorcycles. I've been on these things for about 15 years. And for the last 3 years, I've just been thinking about just letting it go.
I've had friends over the years who've died riding these things. I even had a cousin and an aunt in Philippines who died riding motorcycles.
There was a time in the army where I took a break for a few years. I've even had a job that asked me to chill out on this.

There are a MILLION reasons why you should get a bike right now, especially if you've never ridden before. They're so fucking fun.
And sometimes you meet some really fucking cool people riding motorcycles. Even Julian said he wants to get one eventually.
For most of my adult life, I've been on two wheels. I even started a motorcycle club with a bunch of my friends. And they're still around.

Sometimes as a biker, it's really, really hard to let it go. But the number one reason to actually let this go; is not when your friends stop riding, or somebody you know or you get injured. The NUMBER one reason to stop riding is when you're just not having fun anymore.

There's only one reason to quit riding motorcycles. I've been on these things for about 15 years. And for the last 3 years, I've just been thinking about just letting it go.
I've had friends over the years who've died riding these things. I even had a cousin and an aunt in Philippines who died riding motorcycles.
There was a time in the army where I took a break for a few years. I've even had a job that asked me to chill out on this.

There are a MILLION reasons why you should get a bike right now, especially if you've never ridden before. They're so fucking fun.
And sometimes you meet some really fucking cool people riding motorcycles. Even Julian said he wants to get one eventually.
For most of my adult life, I've been on two wheels. I even started a motorcycle club with a bunch of my friends. And they're still around.

Sometimes as a biker, it's really, really hard to let it go. But the number one reason to actually let this go; is not when your friends stop riding, or somebody you know or you get injured. The NUMBER one reason to stop riding is when you're just not having fun anymore.

It's all I can afford

I want a motorcycle in the future when I can afford it.

I want a motorcycle in the future when I can afford it.
I want to inform you that this is a copy and paste thread, brocel. Just in case you're seething at the fakecel traits I mentioned.

Thought this was the sewers for a second

Motorcycles are for normans and people who like things vibrating in between their thighs (women)