Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (MOTIVATIONFUEL) WE CAN RISE.

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
I have been feeling very hopeless lately. Very nilihistic . I thought a lot couldn't find way to make my life meaning full. But suddenly a new persceptive arised in my mind. That totally changed my hopeless attitude. I felt a rush of dopamine.

Guys I think we can find a way to get out of this blackpill pithole. Instead of turning into a nihilist and getting nowhere. The Black pill can guide us.

Ever imagined how people of why there was lot of scientific breakthrough that happened in Europe . The reason is that Christianity proclaimed that this present life will be full of suffering and true peace can ok only be attained in heaven. This dead end conclusion created a counter force in the unconscious minds of the europeans which guided them from the inside . to experiment with matter to search for new possiblity . Then there you have it mordern science was born.

Secondly , evolution and rise of new species happened . It can be see as a reward for the those members of the species tried something new different from the mate selection that previously existed.

Coming to the point. Humans we have come a long way . We have batteled and won most of the things nature has thrown at us. Starvation, drought, predators , diseases etc.
Now we have to go straight for her magic staff. That is natural or sexual selection. As we all know from the blackpill that this element still remains with her ,nature. But maybe just maybe we can get a control over it.

I say , An incel can get a offspring from a femoid. Only simply that we can get a femoid to love her. ( I don't have a exact solution yet)

For that I advise first of all every incel. To approach this a objective way . Don't get emotions into this it can drain our energy and lead to inhilism. Our objective should be getting a foid.

With the objective fixed we can get to work. We know some truths from the blackpill. So we know what works . But still there maybe other truths remaining in the unknown that we have to find.

We have to search and be patient to find a new ways. It can be anything.
For example who knows some if we might manage to create a love potion . It would be like the atomic bomb in the dating market. We should have the courage to take the unnatural paths. Experiment with every possibilities.

Our efforts might take decades or years or a lifetime it will benefit future incels. But I sure we will see results. Also take care to protect our work.

So my dear incel brothers See this like mission to land on the moon. Throw away your nihilistic attitude. Come join together.

I believe just like the space race to the moon produced many spin off of technologies that has helped to imporve our . Our pursuit to overcome to blackpill barrier and to attain a girlfriend love and make babies . Even if it might not prefectly get it , it will certainly provide spin off insights that will improve our life.

Don't think that 'oh femoids they are brainless anyway I don't want them'. Think them as resources that we should attain. For our own benefit.

Il continue not caring and doubting everything until they invent catgirls tbh, the second that starts my life will be jumpstarted.

Tenor

For example who knows some if we might manage to create a love potion.

I've taken you seriously so far. I'm really too tired, good night, pal. :feelsokman:

I've taken you seriously so far. I'm really too tired, good night, pal. :feelsokman:
Bro ...I know it sounds stupid. But we have experiment with new things. Love potion is one possiblity I'm suggesting.

We're not that intelligent nor do we have the drive to do anything whatsoever.

We're not that intelligent nor do we have the drive to do anything whatsoever.
You have to be willing to dedicate your entire life to it. Any way we are suffering. Why can't we make suffering worthy of something. Why should stop searching for solutions.

Foids are a lost cause OP. Replace them with sexbots and artificial wombs. Incel transhumanism is the only solution.

I will rise from bed maybe some other time

"Just find love bro, just get a gf bro. All our ancestors did it!"

:feelsseriously:

You can't compare history to modern day. Modern soyciety is basically the opposite of the medieval times.
Coming to the point. Humans we have come a long way . We have batteled and won most of the things nature has thrown at us. Starvation, drought, predators , diseases etc.
Only high T chads got to reproduce.
An incel can get a offspring from a femoid. Only simply that we can get a femoid to love her.
For example who knows some if we might manage to create a love potion . It would be like the atomic bomb in the dating market.

Just get a girlfriend theory

"Just find love bro, just get a gf bro. All our ancestors did it!"

:feelsseriously:

You can't compare history to modern day. Modern soyciety is basically the opposite of the medieval times.

Only high T chads got to reproduce.

View attachment 264935
Read the rest of the post. We have managed to solve other material wants. But the criteria of what gets selected still under the control of female. We can try to bring that also under our control.

See even went nature tends to promote a male dominated society. Female have tried to invert that into a gyno centric society with everything thing they have got .for example by their manipulative behavior. So we should also find our own ways.

Read the rest of the post. We have managed to solve other material wants. But the criteria of what gets selected still under the control of female. We can try to bring that also under our control.

See even went nature tends to promote a male dominated society. Female have tried to invert that into a gyno centric society with everything thing they have got .for example by their manipulative behavior. So we should also find our own ways.
With the way soyciety is going this will never happen and even if it did, incels would be purged from the earth by then

Commitment more important than intelligence

Foids are a lost cause OP. Replace them with sexbots and artificial wombs. Incel transhumanism is the only solution.
this or create a genetically superior race with no lust whatsoever.
OP is coping hard.

We haven't solved the problem of "How do I make other people do what I want" though. People aren't "materials." Dominion over the human mind is a lot harder to do, and also probably illegal in some way.

Typical greycel post. All cope. There's no hope.

Ok guys, I give up . It might be my naive optimism. But having this attitude, that there could be a way, gave me a dopamine boost and reduced my anxiousness. I have decided to do as much I can in this life so I have just postponed my suicude . There is no point in rotting for decades. I'm 25 now. In the coming years I'll try to do my best ie copes, social services and also trying to find a mate , etc. Try to make some meaning for my existence. Then at age of 35 I'll say good bye to this world.

Ok guys, I give up . It might be my naive optimism. But having this attitude, that there could be a way, gave me a dopamine boost and reduced my anxiousness. I have decided to do as much I can in this life so I have just postponed my suicude . There is no point in rotting for decades. I'm 25 now. In the coming years I'll try to do my best ie copes, social services and also trying to find a mate , etc. Try to make some meaning for my existence. Then at age of 35 I'll say good bye to this world.
Try your best, You are right about everything, ultimately IQ is the only hierarchy that exists among humans. If your IQ is high enough you can achieve anything. Even turn full grown men into trannies.