Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MOTIVATIONAL TALK FOR INCELS (NEVER GIVE UP)

Just be a Chadrone like me bro,it's easy bro

that video is suifuel, how can someone like him ever know real pain? such soulless and empty advice.

I am telling you guys anything is impossible, don't ever get up, keep studyslaving, keep wagecucking, shoot yourself, you will never get anything you want, I promise you. You just have to do the first step, and actually do something (rope)

what does "actually doing something" exactly entail? doing something as opposed to doing nothing, LDARing? do normies go into power saving mode after they return from their wagie cagie or school and they need some motivational speaker to teach them at the age of 30 that you can also do things without your master's leash over your head? why do normies always talk as if they've been doing literally nothing for years and need to start after some supernatural realization? don't you have hobbies, interests? there's always endless stuff to do, how can you not actually do anything?

He kept grinding? :feelskek: That's how he ended up where he is now.